'THE 7TH SURVIVOR'

''THE SEVENTH SURVIVOR FROM I-LAND, SHE LEFT A STRONG IMPRESSION TO MANY VIEWERS, THE FIRST FEMALE APPLICANT TO JOIN IDOL SURVIVAL SHOW, SHE HAD THE SHORTEST TIME AS A TRAINEE AMONG THE SURVIVORS BUT HAS SHOWN A GREAT PERFORMANCES SINCE TEST ONE''

a video of her on AMERICA'S GOT TALENT way back in 2017 when she was fourteen years old.'

''I was twelve when I realized that I was good at singing aside from dancing, I also love singing '' she giggled ''I used to listen to Mariah Carey's songs until my dad gifted me a ticketed concert because he discovered that I was a fan of her, after the concert, I started to sing inside my room just for fun when my mom heard me and complimented me'' she said ''oh you do really have a potential'' she imitated.

''at first, I don't really believe it, but I just found myself ended up getting passionate about it.''

''I joined a lot of singing contests back then. until my mom joined me to AMERICA'S GOT TALENT and being the only Asian at that time was really hard. Unfortunately, I got eliminated during the semi-finals. I got really worried. I cried so hard, really disappointed in myself since that time. I decided not to sing for a while and focus on my dancing career.''

a clip of ROYAL FAMILY DANCE CREW 2018 was played with her fancam,'' way back in 2018, I auditioned to dance crew called ROYAL FAMILY, I'm happy that I got In and being the youngest and only Asian was a bit struggle. However, I still manage to be friends with them, and we made it to the championship; it was my first achievement in my entire life.''

''I love soccer. I often play with my brother before, but.....'' Yuji covers her eyes, stopping herself from crying by almost mentioning her brother's name. ''sorry for that'' she let out a soft chuckle.

''I miss my brother so much. He died a few months ago due to a plane crash accident. He was supposed to be one of the aspirants.''

the staff handed her the tablet playing a video of her brother's audition clip, it was unexpected, she covered her mouth with her palms and started crying.

''oh god...''

''I miss him so much'' she burst into crying ''he was so talented, he's kind and take care of me,"

"Without him, I might not recognize the things I really want"

"So a few months ago, I decided on becoming an idol without hesitation I flew here to South Korea all the way from Hawaii to chase my dreams, it was really hard and I was so close to giving up and regret things"

"It sounds random, but I seriously want to break rules and just become an amazing person" she shyly said.

"I was really confused about pursuing things, I'm still afraid of course but that's normal" she bravely said.

"Now that I'm at I-land, I've made friends that have the same goal as me so I feel getting closer to my dreams."

"I want to promote to everyone that being female is completely not a barrier, I want to encourage the world to pursue what they really want, that make every moment as an opportunity to express yourself."

The last clip was shown and it was her playing with water beside the sea.

-

"YUJI I-LANDER went through four tests during part one, and sent to ground during the first test and went back right after Test two, made an impressive performance during the representative unit test, and surviving through Part one's last test"

"She got the most votes from the Philippines, USA, and France"

[bang si hyuk] you've been a trainee for a short time, but you made a massive growth and I really want to compliment how natural you are and I'm glad that you made through part two.

They all clapped their hands while Yuji bowed thanking them. She made her way to stand on her spot, beside K, she smiled at him and heesung gave her a hug.

The grounders made an entrance, Yuji was uneasy because six of them will be able to climb and Was worried for them a lot.

The decision made by the global vote will determine their fate if they will go to part two or not.

"This is driving me nuts" she mumbled. "Daniel Hwaiting"

"WE WILL NOW ANNOUNCE THE SIX WHO WERE CHOSEN BY THE GLOBAL VOTE TO JOIN PART TWO and according to global voting, six will remain"

"Ten will have to leave"

They are now watching closely at the screen, getting anxious about the results, it was nerve-racking to think about the ten who will leave the show.

"Wait please..... please" jungwon hold to Yuji's arms while nervously looking at the screen

"The first survivor received 2,090, 201 votes"

"Million?" She asked Jay confused, and he nodded.

"ranking 3rd out of sixteen"

She gasps, hearing its rank still don't have an idea about that person after they gave clue.

"Ni-ki"

They clapped their hands happy for ni-ki passing for part two. The gateway opened revealing an excited ni-ki, he quickly rushed to Yuji who was the only person he's close to among the survivors.

"You made it," she said.

The next survivor announcement continues with ni-ki's hand on Yuji's shoulders when heesung pulled Ni-ki in a hug congratulating him.

"Please I hope Daniel gets in," she says biting her fingers.

"DANIEL"

Her mouth gaped in open," Daniel got in" she excitedly said, "Daniel got in!" She repeated jumping in joy.

she clapped her hands seeing Daniel have his speech in front of the stage, after he said a few words he made his way to the gateway.

Daniel rushed to hug her best friend lifting her.

"Let's get it" she teased making the other i-landers laugh as well. "You did a good job" Jungwon commented.

The announcement continues and finally, Geonu, Sunoo, Hanbin, and Ta-ki were announced to join for part two as the i-landers went to the stage to have to say their farewell to the dropout participants.

It was rather hard to face them because they won't see them again on the show, the struggle of meeting real friends for a short period of time was heartbreaking for each of them.

Tears keep falling as they share their goodbyes with their friends.
Yuji sincerely said goodbye for the last time The moment they made their way outside the stage.