CHEMISTRY PART 6

The last day of them practicing was the most tiring among the six days they spent, Heesung talked to K already, he told him his true feelings at first he was taken aback but then, Heesung clearly remembers what Yuji told him last night, that he better tell him about what is his thoughts before he regrets it.

K showed his tears in front of the camera after the discussion, and that shows that he's indeed strong, honestly Yuji didn't expect him to react that way, so she did not left him cry alone she followed him when he excused himself on their team.

Yuji did not hesitate to pull K into a hug and let him sobbed on his shoulder, while speaking out his feelings in Japanese in behalf of feeling comfortable around her.

After a few minutes, The other members goes to K together, it wasn't a misunderstanding nor an argument but it's all about how they go honest on each other.

It might go against on a feelings of a person, but lying on yourself or to anyone will be your worst habit. Situations like this should be talked about in a nice way.

[Yuji] our team... how should I say this?, I feel delighted because we make mistakes and we still choose on making them everyday because we learn from them(laughs*)

I want to make sure to show our chemistry, since teamwork is really important, I was a bit sad to have that kind of conflict we had but... I'm really glad we manage to think of a solution.

D-DAY

Yuji was wearing a red wine blazer paired with the same color pants as her top, her make up was a bit dark and her hair is tied up backward emphasizing her forehead more with some small strands of her hair falling.

The second test will determine by global voting, one more elimination. The second test that holds the Twelve member's fate.

"CHEMISTRY TEST WILL BEGIN"

Yuji felt her stomach upset, as soon she heard that.

"FOR TONIGHT'S CHEMISTRY TEST, THE TWELVE MEMBERS ARE DIVIDED INTO TWO UNITS WITH A TEAM CONSISTING SIX MEMBERS EACH"

"THEY'LL EACH PERFORMING NEW SONGS"

"WITH THESE PERFORMANCES, THEY'LL BE EVALUATED BY THE GLOBAL VIEWERS, AND THEIR RANKS WILL BE SHIFT AGAIN"

"RANK 1-8 PLEASE RETURN YOUR BADGES"

"That badge is mine" Daniel teases.

"You look pretty" Hanbin complimented her, she raised her fist on the level of her head, "hwaiting!" She smiled

"THE FIRST TEAM UP FOR GLOBAL EVALUATION IS FLICKER TEAM"

She sighed in relief as soon they enetered the gateway, frogs leaping on her stomach while the gateway turns around bringing them on the main stage.

"Nervous?" Sunghoon asked grinning

"Yeah" she casually said.

"THE FLICKER UNIT IS A UNIT IN WHICH EVERY MEMBER HOLDS THE BADGE SYMBOLIZING THE DEBUT GROUP"

[Doobu] suit models

"HELLO! Signal~" heesung intruduces flicking their fingers in sync.

"We are FLICKER unit" they all greeted.

The judges seems entertained while clapping their hands for them earning a smile from the performers.

"K did you have any challenges or situation with conflict?" Producer Pdogg asks.

K held the mic tightly and glanced over the members before answering, "actually, I'm learning as I go"

"So there are areas where I'm lacking." He continued "but because we went through it, we feel more like one team", making
Yuji smiled widely.

"Your rehearsal was better than their midpoint check, I'm looking forward to it" Bang Pd said.

"Thank you" They said in unison.

"FLICKER GET READY FOR STAGE"

Eventually, the song started with charismatic intro by Lee Heesung, not until Yuji showed up, today was really new to everyone seeing her duality.

[Daniel] whaaaa-

[Ni-ki] whoaaaaa Yuji!

[Sunoo] she's beautiful

While singing she winked in front of the camera smirking, it was her first time having a bit sexy concept on the entire show.

[Jay] Seriously?

[Sunoo] that was cool

The FLICKER unit quickly ended with Heesung as the ending fairy.

[bang si hyuk] that was really good

The FLICKER unit bowed after the compliment and went back waiting for other feedbacks.

"I don't know if you all said it, or if I heard it elsewhere, but I heard you guys are avengers" Bang si hyuk said.

"You deserve the title, I enjoyed the show" he added as the team responded quickly.

"We were complimenting Yuji earlier" sung deuk spoke. "You impressed me so much today, the song really suited you, you convince me that you can pull whatever concepts, the eye contact with Jungwon was really a stroke of genius"

"Also, I want to compliment Jake you look really cool since the entry"

Jake listened carefully and politely thanked them after.

The flicker unit came back to lobby after hearing the comments from the judges and Yuji was smiling the whole time.

They did a group hug, once again cheering each other.

[Sung deuk] Yuji really did well today

The gateway turned around revealing the DIVE INTO YOU team clapping their hands for them showing how proud they are.

"That was amazing" Hanbin said doing a high five with Yuji.

"NOW, DIVE INTO YOU WILL COME TO STAGE"

"Hwaiting!"

Yuji fixes Daniel's hair tiptoeing, she eyed daniel weirdly and the boy quickly turned red.

"Yah- you shouldn't be closer than that" he said.

"Oh sorry, there you go" she said and DIVE INTO YOU team headed on stage.
----

Sorry super unedited hahahahhahaha