'BTS TEST' 1

''yeah, I guess so'' Yuji replied, getting intimidated by her

''the gate to came here is unique'' bae Yoon Jung changed the topic looking around inside the lobby.

''This is i-land'' song seun deuk said.

''if you're getting trained here, you must do really well are they always this quiet?'' because I-lander was silent since they appeared except for Yuji.

''well, they're not usually like this today...'' son Seun deuk replied instead,

''They must not happy to see me'' she says, earning a grin from the i-landers.

''smile guys'' she encouraged as the i-landers quickly responded with a smile on their faces.

''They seem to be scared of you'' song seun deuk chuckled.

''I'm not scary guys, relax'' she said but still intimidated ''I'm really nice once you get to know me, just relax I'm not here to scold you, don't be scared'' she added.

''the mini-mission for BTS test is a dance battle between I-LANDERS''

A freestyle was instructed to perform later, so they were given a time for warm-up and a short time practice, Yuji didn't even move in her place sitting on the floor just stretching while the others are doing freestyle samples.

FLASHBACK

''You can't join I-land'' bae Yoon Jung said closing the door behind her.

Yuji pulled her hair in frustration, she was devastated that she got dragged by bae Yoon Jung inside the room.

''I got in already and you can't do anything about it'' Yuji said to her face. while Yoon Jung was stressed over her.

''your mom, how about your mom?'' she said slightly raising her voice ''don't you have conscience both of your brother and your mom, huh?''

''what do you know? you know nothing about my feelings and no matter what will you say I will join I-land because I want to'' Yuji groaned Yoon Jung ''mom? she doesn't care about me'' Yuji suddenly burst in crying, still wearing her training clothes.

Yoon Jung slaps across her face and helps both of her shoulders lifting her, ''how could you be so selfish? your mom is crying over you every night since you ran away just because she thought you followed a promise'' she angrily said.

Yuji harshly remove her hands off her and stared at her ''stop being a boundary for what I want in life, you know nothing, you only know what my mom feels because she's your friend, and I decided that if ever mom will come over to stop me, I will never forgive the both of you'' Yuji remarked as tears rolling down her cheeks.

PRESENT

"Hey, you ok?" Daniel asks, and she just nodded in response, she didn't even practice on the given time, she just had a small stretching.

Her head was full of thoughts, she doesn't even think about going to make a good performance later because she wasn't in the mood and she just wished that it doesn't bother her.

"BTS mini test's mission, 'dance battle" they announced.

They were all gathered on the lobby room and split into two groups. "I'll go over the details" bae yoon jung started.

"One I-lander comes out on a first-come, first-serve," she said looking at Yuji.

Yuji understands why she is all overprotective because she was her mom's best friend, but she was uncomfortable seeing her right now, she felt guilty and pressure at the same time.