'I and INCREDIBLE' 1

The ilanders cheered for their dance representatives before they started dancing.
"Hwaiting!"

"Yuji, Hwaiting!" Sunoo and Daniel said in chorus.

(Jay) woah

(Jake)I hope she's fine

(EJ) shock* w-why?

(Jake) I saw her bleeding this morning

A/N: jake and Yuji are roommates

(Kyungmin) eh? W-what!?

(Jake) she told me not to tell to you guys because you might get disappoint and because it'll only ruin her confidence.

(Jaebom) that is why she refused to change shoes when the staff told her to change another pairs.

(Jay) why are you telling us this now?

(Jake) I'm keeping her a promise okay.

Yuji dances giving her full energy to the performance, she sees it like it was her last performance.

The created choreography made by K that made a significant move came with an ending, I-landers finished their performance with a impact to audience as the camera focuses at Yuji as the ending fairy again.

(Zico) I love how the I-landers practiced each genres expression, for instance K changes the mood immediately when the song changes

(Rain) Yuji at first did a powerful popping which is mind blowing and I think her confidence was really great.

(Rain) exactly, Bang si hyuk told me before that he's joining a hidden weapon and I am sure that it was her.

(Son sung Deuk) her training period time was only two months, but she was doing great.

"THIS IS THE FINAL SCORE INCLUDING THE DANCE REPRESENTATIVES"

The dance units stood next to each other, patiently waiting for the result.

The final score will determine the fate of her and even their team, the scoring will be combined with the score of Vocal representative test.

She clutched her arms unable to relax because of the unpredictable score.

(I-LAND's final score is 154 while the GROUND team's final score is 134)

The I-land representatives console each other for doing well.

Yuji's eyes watched across the Ground team as they try to comfort each other.

"THE NEXT TEST WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN TWO HOURS"

While having a group hug, She walked to Daniel and gave him a tight hug, "I am so amazed by your voice Daniel-ah" she said while burying her face on his shoulder.

"Sunoo-yah," she said turning to him and gave him also a hug.

"Thank you, Yuji"

She noticed Ni-ki was avoiding her gaze when she pulled him into a hug and he started to cry.

"Shush, Everybody did a great work," she told him in Japanese.

"BOTH TEAMS SHOULD RETURN TO YOUR PLACE"

"Fighting!"

"You did great!"

"Move up, next time!"

The I-landers returned to their place when the Other I-landers greeted them with the significant move they made.The gateway turned when the left I-landers wave their hands singing hello.

Yuji climbed upstairs and immediately went back to the room and decided to take a nap.

By the sound, "I-LANDERS PLEASE COME TO THE LOBBY"She eventually woke up, she was about to go back to her sleep but Jake pulled her arm.

"I'm really curious about what the next test going to be" she heard seon said next to her, she covered her face annoyed with her hoodie preventing her 'just woke up face' to be filmed by cameras.

The system lights up, as the I-LANDERS gave their attention in the screen.

"CONGRATULATIONS to ALL I-LANDERS WHO SURVIVED UP UNTIL NOW"

The I-landers clapped their hands as soon as they heard it.

"FROM NOW ON, WE'LL NOW REVEAL THE FOURTH TEST OF THE I-LAND"

Hearing the announcement made her feel sick again, she was nervous since then whenever she hears it.

[the fourth test: THE FINAL 13]

She doesn't know what to express first, she feels either excited nor afraid, it was unavoidable and became a routine every test will be revealed.

"THE TEST WILL DECIDE THE 13 members"

"THAT 13 PEOPLE WILL GO ON TO THE FINAL COMPETITION FOR DEBUT"

then realization hit her, it's now or never that she needs to work more hard in order to get a spot for part two of the show.

"What if I mess up?"

"What if I get eliminated, then it's forever gone?"

"I don't have options after this...."

"Mom will be so sad if I come back home wasted my time Here"

She was simply sitting there but many Questions are running on her mind.

"THIS TEST WON'T TAKE THE ORIGINAL JOINT RESPONSIBILITY PROCESS"

"That's it"

"This time, I only have myself, mom is right I shouldn't involve my brother in every decision I make, that's why I end up here, because I'm selfish..."

"THROUGH THE CHOICES OF I-LANDERS, PRODUCERS AND THE WORLD"

"WE WILL DETERMINE THE 13 PEOPLE, WHO WILL ELIGIBLE TO CONTINUE ON THE COMPETITION FOR THE DEBUT"

It's an individual competition waiting for them, the longer they listen the more they get confused

[yuji] I honestly think this is fairer so that everyone can accept their result.

"THE I-LANDERS WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED BY THIS TEST WILL BE three BY THE I-LANDERS CHOICE AND ANOTHER three by PRODUCERS SO, A TOTAL OF SIX I-LANDERS WILL BE ELIMINATED"

She sighs while playing with her hands, she just hopefully not be a part of that six I-Landers that will be eliminated.

The elimination rule has become more severe as it is an individual match now.

"THE PEOPLE WHO GOT ELIMINATED, WILL HAVE TO WAIT ON THE GLOBAL VOTE WITH THE GROUNDERS"

[Seon] if the global vote happens, I'm not confident to win that, there are participants here that I know capable of winning in that.

The song was revealed as the screen showed the demo performance.

(The 4th test song, I and Incredible) a song that tells the story of the participants who are discovering new possibilities in I-LANDS JOURNEY towards debut.

"It's an original song for us" Jungwon said.

When the part 5 shows doing a solo time, Yuji thought she can make a great performance with it.

She stared intently how the lyrics were separated, it was unfair again as usual, but this test has a harsher elimination.

"I want to do PART one!" Yuji and K said at the same time raising their right hands.

A/N: unedited sori soriiii