Chapter 7- The Follow Up?

© All Rights Reserved To LuciaPayne_1D

Chapter 7- The Follow Up?

Bailey's POV

..............................

I looked at them each individually, disgust visible on my face. All of their chins were covered in blood. I breathed heavily. Stepping back to the porch, and closer to Harry. The cold air nipped at my skin, and I shivered.

"You might want to get back inside, love. Your not exactly dressed for the weather." Liam smirked.

I blushed as I looked up, all of them were grinning. I clenched my teeth in enmity, I wanted to slap those dirty smiles of their faces.

"You need to cover up, babe." The sudden whisper in my ear caused me to jump. I could feel his curls tickling the side of my neck, as he dragged his finger up and down my arm. "You might catch a cold, and your blood doesn't taste as good, then."

I winced, fighting back tears that were threatening to fall. I hadn't cried this much in years! All of this drama was causing me to break down on an hourly basis, and I couldn't say I enjoyed it. I closed my eyes, and took deep breaths.

"Harry, your scaring her." Niall pointed out. He stepped forward and pulled me into his arms. I didn't  hesitate to reject, after all I did hate them all. I shoved him away with all my power. "What happened?" He asked me, lifting my chin to look into his eyes.

I didn't answer, instead, I glared at him and looked back at Harry. His red eyes standing out, and his fangs slipping over his bottom lip slightly.

"Bailey, what happened?" Zayn repeated Niall.

Again, I looked back to Harry. I shot daggers at him through my watery eyes, and he smirked back at me.

"Let's go inside." Louis insisted. "Clean ourselves up, yeah?" He chuckled as he motioned to his chin.

"Aweh, why?" Harry whined. "I think we should stay out here and have ourselves a little snack!" He flashed in front of Niall and I, grabbing me and holding me in the hostage position.

I let at an ear piercing scream, making Harry chuckle. Zayn and Liam were at his sides in an instant.

"Harry, your not going to hurt her." Liam looked him in the eyes deeply. "Your not that kind of person."

"But she's so damn tasty." He nestled his head into my neck, and I squirmed and screamed again.

"Harry! Leave her alone, if you killed her, you would hate yourself!" Zayn tried this time, he moved forward slowly, and set his hand down on Harry's shoulder.

"I won't kill her. I'll just have a little taste!" He kissed my neck softly, and tilted my head to the side, giving him more access to what he wanted.

I whimpered as he opened his mouth, and prepared myself for the excruciating pain.

I crunched my eyes together, and ground my teeth, waiting for him to attack. Just as his fangs grazed my neck, Louis jumped at us, knocking Harry down, and pushing me to the side.

I grunted as my body hit the ground. The cement tore off skin on both of my knees, and blood ran down them. Niall rushed over to me, pulling me up and dragging me inside. I tried to ignore him, but he was too damn strong.

As I looked back, I could see Zayn, Liam, and Louis all holding Harry down. He was clawing at them, and trying to break their grasp on him, but amongst all of it, he was staring at me wildly, blood lust visible in his eyes.

Niall tugged on my hand, and I unwillingly followed him into the house. He scooped me up, bridal style, and before I knew it, we were standing before a sink, in a bathroom.