Chapter 26- You Don't Know What Your Doing!

He dropped the terrified girl, letting her limp body fall to the ground.

"What are you doing?" I  breathed.

In a flash, he was right in front of me, blood red eyes burning into mine.

"Getting a drink, what the hell does it look like?" He asked me, smirking.

"Harry, look at yourself! You don't know what your doing!" I grabbed his shoulders, and looked deeply into his eyes.

His grin grew wider, and I could feel want and anger building inside of me. I was confused at to where these feelings had come from.

A light went off in my head, and I snapped my gaze away from Harry, before pushing him away from me. "Shit!" I cursed. "Niall, Liam get in here!"

"What is it, Bailey?" Their concerned voices rung in my ears.

"I can't look at him, he'll mirror me. I need vampire blood, and Liam I need you to hold him back." I whispered.

They nodded curtly at me, before exchanging grave looks.

Then Liam charged at Harry, leaving him no time to think, or fight back. Liam caught his neck and shoved him against the wall.

Niall bit his arm, his sharp teeth breaking the skin immediately. He brought his arm to my mouth, and I sucked in the red liquid.

Harry angrily shoved Liam's arm away, before lunging at me. "You know, your just pissing me off now. And blood sounds like a pretty good calming factor."

I swallowed my fear, and stepped forward. "Harry, you need to listen to me!"

He completely ignored my plea, and grabbed my waist. He twisted me around and held me at hostage position. "That blondie tasted really good, but I think you might just taste better." He whispered in my ear.

"Harry, please." I whimpered. My hands grabbed at his forearm, which was loosely locked around my neck. I tried to tug it away, but that only made his grip tighten.

"Your also prettier than her." He added sickly. His free hand slid up the side of my thigh, it stopped at the waist of my jeans, before sliding inward. 

I bit my lip as his hand brushed my crotch.

Harry's chest rumbled as he let out a soft chuckle. It wasn't long before his hand began to wander again. It traced lines up my stomach, and stopped right below my breasts.

"I remember that all, Bailey. Last night." He stated. "It was a lot of fun."

"Please," I begged, "I need you to listen to me, Harry."

He growled in my ear, before throwing me into the nearest wall. "No you listen to me!" 

My shoulder slammed into the bricks, and I could feel the skin break. "Ouch." I hissed.

"You think that you can just pull all of that and walked away?" He laughed. "No, no way."

"I didn't kno-" I began, but was rudely cut off.

"You wanted revenge, and you got it." He hissed. "Well maybe I want a little revenge for myself now."

My head snapped up, and I glared. "Harry, no! I told you I didn't know what I was doing! You need to let me explain myself!" I shouted.

"Yeah, because you gave me so much time to let me change your mind, right?" Anger was visible on his face, and his loud voice boomed and echoed through the alley.

"Please, Harry. Just listen to me!" I dragged out my sentence, somehow hoping that it would emphasize my point.

"You know what? No!" He grabbed at his curls in frustration.

He grabbed my shoulders, and slammed me against the bricks once more, making the pain in my shoulder greater.

I started to feel a small wet line of blood trickle down my back.

"I should just kill you now!" He smirked widely. "It's not like it will be hard. I can snap your neck, and then drain you of your blood... Or I can drain you of your blood-" He stopped mid sentance, eyes widened.

My stomach flipped, and I knew he had smelt the blood.

He let out um comfortable grunts, before turning me around.

I was now face to face with the wall. I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder, and I let out a squeal, followed by my desperate yells. "Niall! Liam! Louis! Zayn! Please, help me!"

In an instant, Harry was yanked off me.

I turned myself around, to find him struggling to get out his four mates grips.

"Harry, I need you to listen to me." I begged.

"I was stupid, so, so, so stupid. I don't even know what I was thinking all this time." Tears pricked at my eyes, before streaming down my cheeks in a steady river.

"I was mad, I thought I was doing what was best for me, and for my future, but I wasn't. When I heard Niall say those words, I cracked. I thought that I would have more time to comprehend, and maybe to even change my mind, but I didn't. And all of that happened so fast."

Harry's desperate movements had ceased, he was now limp in the boys' arms, and staring blanky at me.

"For the hours that I was gone, I sat on a bench in a park crying because I knew what I did was wrong. I was so wrong. And then I went to the police station, and thank god Liam and Niall got me out of there, because other wise I'm not sure what I would have done."

I stepped forward, and looked deeply into his fading red eyes, and the beautiful emerald green that I loved so much was settling in.

"Then Louis mirrored me, and that's when I realized it. That is when I really realized it. I realized that I love you, Harry. And even though I did all this stupid crap to you, it has never been so clear. I look at you and all that I see is the most beautiful, compassionate, caring, loving, sweet, cheeky person ever. I know that you see yourself as a monster, but I don't. I see you as the most endearing human being on this planet. My love for you has been stirring ever since I met you, I just didn't know it. I can't live without you, and I can't bear to see you like this. It's killing me. Please, lets just go home and talk this hole thing out. Please, Harry. I love you."

Harry wiggled out of the boys' grip before straightening himself out. "I can't." He whispered.

And then... He was gone.

Hi guys! UPDATE!

So, my mom is currently downstairs, and I am at home. My mom and dad haven't given me much information as to what happened when she went to abbotsford, but she seemed happier when she got back, and that made me feel so much better. She got back yesterday, and as soon as we had a talk I got right up here to update. My mom apolagized for everything that she said, and did and she talked to both Emily and Mason. As for my father, I haven't talked to him, and I don't really want to. I mean, throughout their hole marriage of nineteen years, she was faithful, and for three of those years he wasnt. so to be honest, screw him.

ANYWAYS, HAPPY STUFF!

I am going to do a question and answer!

I am going to pick my favourite questions, that you leave DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION and I will answer them.

I will pick then tonight, ten tommarow afternoon, and ten the next day.

I will be posting them on this story on an update, so be expecting one!

ASK LOTS OF QUESTIONS! i WILL ANSWER ANYTHING!

:D XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX