32

"Y/N...

I'm so happy I could die right now."

Amane with a wide grin tried holding back his tears as Y/N took it as a sign of acceptance of her confession.

"I'm really glad to hear that from you, Amane-kun." She was ready, she had already decided that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

The guy who she hated the most at first. The person she insulted a lot back then. The person who showed her his true colors when nobody else can.

Amane was there shaking as the gamer gave him a tight embrace, waiting for him to calm down.

As they reach the very bottom of the ferris wheel which was their stop, Amane let out a chuckle as the operator was about to open the door.

"I can't believe this is happening..." He let go of the hug and looked at me straight in the eye. He could tell how happy Y/N was and that was probably the best sight he has ever seen in his entire life.

Y/N felt a little disappointed when he let go of the hug without even hugging back. She felt that something was wrong but she shrugged it off anyway. She knew that he would accept her confession judging by how he reacted at first.

Amane looked down and avoided eye contact. He was shaking again.

"I'm sorry..."

"I don't have feelings for you, Y/N."