11

Y/N woke up in a bad mood and cursed her heart out in every object she saw in the room.

"F*ck you chair!! F*ck you frying pan!! And f*ck you eggs!" She stopped swearing and hugged the eggs.

"I'm sorry, eggs!! You didn't do anything bad, please forgive me TAT" she then remembered what happened last night.

"Ahh, stupid Guinevere. I won't use her ever again, agh." The gamer rolled her eyes in frustration and began to cook breakfast and lunch while listening to Bloody Stream from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

"God I'm pissed at myself for picking her, I ain't gonna recover from this. Now everyone's gonna think I'm a loser now." She kept blaming herself from her loss last night.

She didn't want to lose and yet she was dumb enough to pick a counterable hero.

As she finished bathing and changing to her uniform, she stood out of her apartment and walked to school.

Y/N's facial expression was not a great sight to see. It was as if everyone around her was scared everytime she glances at them.

"Don't f*cking look at me, neighbours. Don't you see I'm pissed right now." She whispered to herself and kept walking. (Even the dogs were afraid of her.)

The gamer soon reached the school that she didn't bother students staring at her. She kept walking and walking until she reached the classroom.

As she stepped foot at the room, everyone's attention went to Y/N. It's probably the cause of her opening the door out loud.

"What. Are. You. Staring. At." The atmosphere was horrifying, making every student in the room flinch and look away. Y/N sat on her respectful seat as her friends approached her.

Yashiro, Aoi, Akane, and Tsukasa had worried expressions. Except for Akane who was terrified af.

"Y/N-chan are you alright? You seem kind of angry." Yashiro held Y/N's hand. How could you say you're not fine to that adorable daikon?

The gamer sighed and calmed down. "I'm fine, Nene-chan. Something just happened last night that made me angry." She smiled to reassure her friend.

"A lot of events happened last night, though!! All of you watched U/N's stream last night, right?" Everyone could tell that Aoi was very excited when she said that.

"Hell yeah we did!! U/N even noticed my comment (recent chapter) that made me scream loudly!! It did wake up my parents, but it was worth it!!" Akane started as he jumped around.

"Ohhh, so that was the noise I heard last night." Aoi chuckled as Akane blushed in embarrassment.

Y/N was happy that her friends admire U/N. But would they even admire her?

"The only thing that made me scream is hearing Donut_King's voice! The game was about to start last night but he had something to take care of!! And all of a sudden... HE EXCUSED HIMSELF USING HIS VOICE AAAAAA" Yashiro's fangirling level was approximately at 100% when she screamed.

Amane was overhearing their conversation and couldn't help but but roll his eyes at Yashiro's statement.

"What do you think about Donut_King's voice, Tsukasa-kun?" Aoi asked as Tsukasa flinched. Y/N noticed that he was quiet throughout the whole conversation.

"Donut_King's voice was filtered but I could tell that he has a good voice." Tsukasa replied with that expression he always wore.

"What about you, Amane-kun??" Akane asked as everyone's attention went to him.