3

three。

Y/n arrived very late than she expected. She was supposed to just pick whatever she saw and needed at the bookstore.

But nope. After buying her school materials, her eyes caught a glimpse of 'already released' mangas in the comic section.

The gamer ended up buying a whole series which led her to pushing a whole cart filled with dozens and dozens of bought items.

It was very heavy but she managed (barely managed) to bring it home safely.

"Yeah, I'm already home! It took me hours to push that damn cart. But I'm alright!!" The H/C haired gamer responded with an energetic tone to the person on the other line.

It's only been a while since she has met Tsukasa but damn the two got super close already.

"Well, just as long as you got home safely! Sorry to call you out of the blue though. I literally have no one to talk to and it's probably a great thing that I met you!!" Tsukasa's voice was as squeaky as ever that made her smile throughout the whole conversation.

"What about your brother? Isn't he there?" Y/N remembered the text he sent her and she just couldn't stop thinking on what his brother looked like.

"Oh! He is here! But he's always busy with this game he"s addicted to and we rarely talk. He doesn't have a lot of friends so I plan on introducing him to you!" Her heart melted as she realised that Tsukasa wasn't only making friends for himself, but for his lonely brother (lmao) also.

"Game? He must be very popular if you're saying that he's addicted to the game. Haha!!" Y/N sat down on her chair and pressed the on button on her desktop and computer.

"I remembered you telling me that you play games also, right? Do you wanna add him?" His question peaked her interest. Not that it's because it's his brother, but it's been a while since you've added someone.

He might get shocked if he sees Y/N's account.

'Maybe I should make another account. A smurf account where I could play with my friends!!'

"Oh sure! What's his username?" You knew very well that the game both of you are talking about is 'Wizards Legends' the only game that's very popular amongst online games.

"His username's funny, actually!! It's 'Do-" Tsukasa was cut of from a certain voice that might be from his mom. "Tsukasa, Amane! Dinner's ready!!" His mom shouted from what you feel like was downstairs.

"Coming!!" You heard voices shout in unison which made you guess that the other voice came from Tsukasa's brother.

"Sorry, Y/N!! We gotta eat!! Talk to you later!!" With that, he ended the call with a beep.

With that, you placed your phone beside your desktop and began to make a new smurf account.

*type*

*type*

*type*

*type*

"Username? Ahh easy. That would be U/N(2)!! Prefect!" You proudly said to yourself.

"Now I can play with my friends without letting them know my secret!" You continued.

As you log in to your main account, the time already read 8:30 PM. The exact time for your match with Donut King.

You peeked into his account but found him offline somehow. Both you and Donut King aren't that close. But the only thing you knew is that he never gets late to compete in matches that HE initiated.