ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴜᴍ ɪɪ: ᴅᴜʀᴀ sɪᴄᴜᴛ ɪɴғᴇʀɴᴜs ᴀᴇᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏ.

📜Chapter 2: Jealousy lasts as long as hell📜

𝐸𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I was forced off the wagon I was kept in for... I think two days.
I haven't slept.
I already knew where I am and it was just confirmed: it's a marketplace, where I'll be sold.

I'm exhausted and feel hopeless.
My mother with the vast majority of our home village was murdered, and I'd rather have died over being here, on my knees on a stage and about to be sold.

I haven't eaten anything in two days, I was only given a sip of water before the auction.

I'm now here, trying not to cry while all of these old ugly asses are drooling over me, trying to buy me.

Buy, me: a human being.

I raised my head just a little bit, to see another man coming closer to the stage; he looks young, and actually I was about to mistake him for a kid before I saw that huge Adam's apple.

Still, he's for sure an asshole like all of the presents here.
Just by looking at his face, it looks like he's got something up his ass.

Or he hasn't fucked in a really long time.
Not sure what kind of sexual interactions he's into.

Now what the hell am I even thinking?

Guess it's the heat: if it was hot enough in that wagon, it isn't much better outside.

...

There, it just happened: I'm officially that guy-who-has-something-up-his-butt's property.

Fucking great.

The bastard that kidnapped and beated me, approached me and leant over, asking for my name with the most annoying little smile painted on his face.

I whispered it was none of his business, and he kicked me right in the stomach.

Now on the verge of tears, I kept it all in, raised my head and almost shouted the answer.

He looks at the midget who's just bought me, and tells him something speaking that language I've grown up hating as the one spoken by the jerks that have kept on killing my people, according to them guilty of inhabiting the lands they want under their control.

I can't understand a single word, except for my name that was badly mispronounced too.

The bastard then forces me on my feet:
I can't even feel my legs, they hurt so much I can't stand.
He then unties the chain that had kept me tied to a pole right in the middle of the stage during the auction.

That would maybe have been my chance to run away, but I simply can't.
My legs feel like they're falling off, I haven't eaten for days and... I don't have anywhere to run anymore.
It was all set on fire and burnt down by the Romans.

Three days ago I was a free man, and look at me now, I'm a slave.

How did I get here... walking right behind my master, my wrists and ankles tied by chains.

I gotta get out of this.

𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

I sighed in relief right after the merchant said, or actually screamed, that the boy is now mine.

Wait-
Did I really just-

What has gotten into me?
Why do I feel like I have to protect him..?

It's probably nothing... maybe he reminds me of Furlan, maybe I just don't want him to be possession of those ugly old asses.

Maybe... it's just him.
It's probably his hair, more likely his eyes, and definitely his abs.