ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴜʟᴜᴍ ɪᴠ: ᴛᴏᴛᴜs ᴛᴜᴜs

⚠️This chapter too includes some Jean x Marco ⚠️

📜Chapter 4: All yours📜

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"Why, why does it have to be me every time"; Furlan complained, cleaning the mess on Levi's desk.

"Because I wanted to talk to you too.
Don't you want to speak with me?"

Furlan kept on mumbling something to himself.

"Quit complaining. It's just saliva.
Not that he threw up or anything"; Levi responded while still looking out the small, only window the room had.

"WELL THEN I AM ABOUT TO DO THAT-", he sighed trying to calm himself, "why isn't he doing it himself ?"

"Because he just risked his life: he would have died if I wasn't there, I got scared too"

"Are you fucking kidding me.
This house has to be cursed.
First the blondie's ankle, than the freckled's leg, now Eren almost chocked to death on grape like a toddler.

All of this in an extremely short period of time.

There must be a competition on who's gonna die first I don't know about.

So rude of them not involving me.

I've told you about that, they never engage me in anything just because I'm older.
That's fucking rude."

"I get it, Furlan, I get it."

"There, I cleaned it all. Can I leave, now?"

"No, no please stay.
I... I want to talk."
"What about? How I entered this room after all the yelling and I found you leaning over Eren, both of your hands on his shoulders, as he was resting his head on your shoulder yet still about to throw up and looking like he had just seen death itself?"

Levi, that was still not facing the blonde man he was talking to, slightly blushed at thinking of what had just happened.

That was sudden physical contact right there.
He had blushed so hard, he wasn't ready for that.

"Quit talking about it.
He was just shocked and probably still is.
Now, the serious stuff."

Levi then was back at sitting on his chair, not listening to a single word Furlan had to say as he was still thinking of Eren and overthinking if he had somehow fixed what had happened that night, or if Eren still thought he was a creep.

...

Meanwhile, after the incident, Eren was back at his work.

His heart was still racing as he was cringing to death remembering he had just rested his head on Levi's shoulder, after the ravenette man had to save him from choking to death like he was a toddler who couldn't chew properly.

The second hand embarrassment he gave Armin, I can't even explain that.

"He saved me, and as I was still gasping for air I let my head on his shoulder. What is he even gonna think?!"

"Holy, that IS embarrassing, I don't know what to say man.
Just hope he didn't get mad.
But if he's still taking you with him on that business trip, then he probably forgave you.
Don't overthink okay?
Now come help me with the horses"

"Alright.
JEAAAAAANNNNNNN"

The rest of the day went by kind of smoothly, considering what had happened.

Levi made his way into the stalls where he had spotted Eren and Armin.

Eren heard someone coming and turned his head at the direction of the noise.
As he saw Levi, he became a bit red as of the embarrassment from some hours prior.