cloud 9

desc: y/n talks to jj about the future

me and jj were laying out under the stars on the beach just talking about random stuff. its conversations like this that can last all night and im not complaining. "so what do you wanna do in the future?" he says with a smile, turning his head to look at me. he pulls me to lay on top of him as he plays with a strand of hair. 

"we should have at least 2 kids, and live in a big house next door to john b and sarah, and have a dog and a cat and-" i pause and look at jj. "i want a baby" i say. "wait you what?" he replies, looking confused. "i want a baby, like, asap" i say grinning. i search his moonlit face for any reaction and i watch as a huge smile spread across his face. 

"as much as i love you and want to raise a family with you, i think we should wait until we are older so we can do it safely and responsibly. especially with all that's going on with the royal merchant" he says with a serious tone. "since when have you ever wanted to do anything safely and responsibly?" i ask with a twinkle in my eye. "since i found out how much i love you and want to take our future together as seriously as possible" he says, looking up at me.

"really?" i say, overjoyed at his response. "really" he replies. "so until then, how about a goldfish or something easy to start, i mean you can barely cook anything other than mac and cheese without burning it" he says teasingly. i shove his arm and smile. "a goldfish would be nice yeah" i say while gazing into his beautiful eyes, completely and utterly in love

a/n: sorry its short i wrote this on the beach!! as always, comment for requests. xoxo!