car wash

"hey siri, which way do you turn a hose to get it on?" i ask into my phone, forgetting that i left my phone inside. 

after me and kiaras girls night out last night, we accidentally drove into the marsh and had to get pope to pick us up. 

so when i got my car back from the towing service this morning, lets just say she's seen better days. 

but why did i have to pick the hottest day of the year to wash my car? 

todays temperature was almost 100 degrees, and the sun defenitely doesn't help. 

finally, i get the old hose working and drop it into a bucket to fill up. 

i go in the garage and grab the soap and a couple sponges. once i get back, i pour some soap into the bucket and take the hose out. 

i rinse my car and then dunked one of the sponges into the soapy water. 

i start scrubbing my car and after a little while, i decide its getting too hot so i quickly rip off my long t shirt revealing my emerald green bikini. 

i grabbed the hose and before i could think about it, i poured the cold water on my head and all over my tanned body. 

"ahhh" i say, a sigh of relief from the scorching obx sun. 

suddenly, i hear a whistle from over by the garage. i look over to see my boyfriend, jj. 

drinking a root beer and staring at my now dripping wet body. 

he walks over to me and puts his root beer down on the hood of my car. 

"enjoying the show?" i ask, picking the sponge back up and getting back to work on my car. 

"oh yeah, just wondering if you needed any help washing your car, no sexy supermodel should have to do that alone" he says. 

"you flirt" i say.

i look up at him and throw my sponge at him. 

he catches it with one hand and smirks at me. 

"well, get to work pretty boy" i say, taking a new sponge from the ground. 

he takes off his shirt in a quick movement and tossed it aside. 

we began to wash the car together and after a while, i decided to do something funny. 

i filled my sponge up with soapy water and threw it at jj, but i didn't let go, so the water flung out of the sponge and on to poor jj. 

he turned around to see me smiling holding the sponge behind my back innocently. 

"oh your gonna get it now!" he says, grabbing the hose and spraying me. 

"ahh! jj stop!" i say, trying to run away from him. 

he catches me and sprays the water all over my head, water dripping down my chest and stomach. 

"jj, that's cold" i say, trying to squirm away. 

"okay, okay, truce" he says, dropping the hose. 

"phew" i say, looking up at him. 

"can you go inside and get me a towel, please?" i ask, looking down at my soaking wet body. 

"anything for you" he says, as he walks inside of the house. 

a few moments later, he walks back out of the house carrying a blue towel. 

i reach out my hands for it and he wraps it around my body, 'drying me off'. 

i chuckle as i feel the tickley towel material being gently rubbed against the back of my neck. 

once im dry, jj wraps me up like im a little burrito, and then puts his large arms around my body, engulfing me into a hug. 

i smile and lean my head on his chest, unable to hug back due to becoming a human burrito.