|JUUYON|

Todo's body relaxed. Suddenly, his entire self went lax—off guard. With him forcefully soft, you jammed your elbow into his midsection, sending him flying into the vending machines. Mai charged at you, shooting her revolver. However, the bullet entered your cursed energy's perimeter, it melted into a goo.

"Wh-what?!" Mai gasped.

"How many times have we been over this?" You asked, snapping your fingers. Mai dropped her gun, falling face-first into the concrete. She didn't move her body. You heard a footstep from next to you and turned, seeing Todo running right at you. Give me a break... The gravity around Todo went away, and the force of his body made him spin in the air. Using your cursed energy, and returning gravity, you slammed Todo into the ground. The impact cracked the concrete.

"How many times do I have to beat you down to make you understand?" You asked. "You guys are no better than any of the curses I've faced in my lifetime. Get off your high horse of superiority." You released both Mai and Todo from your hold, the former which let out loud, deep ragged breaths.

"Looks like we came too late," Panda said as the rest of the second years walked up behind you. "I hope you didn't hurt them too much."

"You're too nice," you replied with a sigh, tightening the glove on your hand before placing it back in your pocket. "I could've beaten first grade spirits with what I did." Panda let out a nervous huff.

"Yes, but not everyone's strong like you..."

"That sounds like a personal problem." Your phone vibrated from your pocket, and you pulled it out. Your screen lit up with a text from Satoru.

'About to meet up with the Kyoto principal 'coincidentally', meet up? Xoxo uwu.'
Your eye twitched. This man can't do that without me? You sighed and slipped your phone back in your pocket while Todo and Mai were wobbling back up.

"I know that face," Maki said to you. "Did Gojo-san text you?"

"That obvious, huh." You waved to the first and second years before disappearing.

~
You stalked the halls of the house, making your way to the room where Satoru and the Kyoto principal were. Miwa walked the other way to meet you.

"L/n-san," she said. Her body twitched when she said your last time. "You're not permitted to be here right now. The two principals are meeting."

"I know Yaga was given a false schedule," you replied, putting your hand in your pocket. "I'm very well aware Satoru is in there. I was asking to join him."

"I'm very sorry." Miwa placed her hand on the hilt of her sword. "I cannot allow you to continue further." You let out a huff. You pulled out your hand and tightened your glove.

"And you're going to stop me?" You asked seriously, glowering at her. Miwa swallowed, getting into a weak stance. You sighed.

"I'll give you a picture of Satoru shirtless."

"Please, continue on."
You walked past her and turned right. You slid the door open. Neither of them turned their heads.

"What is Kuragari Kanzaki doing here?" Gakuganji asked.

"I have a given name," you replied, eye twitching.

"Y/n-chan," Satoru greeted with a wave. "Didn't think you'd actually come here."

"What else was I supposed to do?" You walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"Principal Gakuganji," you greeted bitterly. "Nice to see you. Remember that time you tried to kill me fifty-six years ago?" You smiled at him, but there was no niceness in it. You raised your arm to show the bangle.

"Dick move."

"It was for your safety."

"Bull fucking shit. You've been trying to get rid of me for decades. You only tolerate me because A. I'm a fully-fledged student. B. Satoru would destroy all of you if you did anything. And C. I would destroy all of you if you did anything." You crossed your arms. "Special Grade sorcerers of the past tried to kill me at every turn--I only found a peaceful living the past decade."

"Is this about your clan?" Gakuganji asked.

"It's more than that," you replied. Holding your up arm with the bangle, there was a dark flash. The bangle split apart, the metal clanking to the floor, cut in half. Miwa immediately drew her sword, but Satoru was behind her, holding her wrist. Gakuganji's eye appeared through the shadow of his socket.

"Is that a threat?"

"You can take it as one," you replied. "But don't forgot--those who are higher in status, fall the hardest." You stood up.

"Are we done here, Satoru?" You asked.

"Yeah, I said all I wanted to."
You rubbed your wrist from where the bangle had been attached. You and Satoru headed out the door.

"Oh, Principal Yaga will be coming in about two hours! Later!" Satoru reminded jovially. You and Satoru walked down the hall together.

"You couldn't do that when you got the bangle on?" He asked.

"Of course I could've."
Satoru grinned.

"You were waiting for a perfect opportunity."

"Oh how you know me so well." You smirked. "Though, it wasn't my intention to threaten. I suppose I just give off that disposition."

"It's effective though," Satoru replied. "I doubt the higher ups will make a move against you now that you're off their radar."

"They'll sacrifice however many lives they can to either seal me, or kill me," you replied. "The Cursed Womb is a good example of how expendable they see people." You and Satoru left the perimeter, walking across the small bridge.

"Excuse me!"
You stopped, turning around to see Miwa running towards you two.

"Can we help you?" Satoru asked. Miwa brought out her phone, her entire expression sparkling.

"May I take a picture with you?"

"Oh, sure..."
You took a step back and watched Miwa take a selfie with Satoru, who threw up a peace sign.

"Thank you so much!" Miwa bowed to him. Satoru waved before you two continued to walk away.

"You're welcome," he called back. Your eyes looked straight forward.

"Okay Mr. Popular," you teased with a grin. Satoru chuckled.

"Now, now," he replied, "No need to be jealous."

"Jealous?" You repeated, somewhat indignant. "Of what? You?"

"Well, I can't blame you." He looked at you. "I am amazing." You pushed Satoru, knocking him into a bush.

"Yeah, you look real amazing from that bush." You laughed, deciding to run when he got up.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}