Chapter 7

Windblade was in the holding cell trying to figure out a way to escape and worried about Knock Out. The red medic had looked extremely close to death when he was dragged off.

She had to get out to try to help him assuming he was still alive.

When she suddenly heard pedsteps coming. And looked to see Bumblebee standing at the door of the cell.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"To apologize for what I did and get you out of here." He said and she could tell he was telling the truth when she saw him sadly glance at his servos that still had Knock Out's energon on them and not only could she see that his optics were blue again but she could see the remorse in them.

"I'm so sorry." He told her. As he let her out of the holding cell.

"It's OK you had your memory taken and was given Dark Energon it wasn't your fault Bee." She tried to reassure him knowing he was back to being the Bumblebee she knew. "And I'm just glad your back."

"Now we have to get Knock Out and find a way out of here." She added and they both went down the hallway being careful not to run into any Decepticons as they headed for the medbay.
_

Once they arrived at the medbay they found Scalpel who was drilling into Knock Out's frame as he was trying to take inventory of his parts and deciding what to take before finishing him off.

The bug like minicon was crawling on Knock Out when he spotted Bumblebee and Windblade. Only for Bumblebee to literally flick him off of Knock Out like a bug knocking him out cold.

Then Bumblebee help Windblade gently lift Knock Out off the berth and they started carrying him down the hallway looking for a way to get back to the Autobots seeing that he was hurt badly and needed Ratchet to fix him.

And Windblade could till Bumblebee felt terrible.

"I can't believe I did this to him." Bee told her sadly.

"It's OK you weren't yourself." She said to him. "All of this was Megatron's fault he was the one who made you do this."

They were both worried about Knock Out because they were moving him down the hallway and he hadn't shown any signs of starting to regain consciousness.

Then they came to a consel and used it to call the Autobot base and told them where they were and what was going on.

But they heard someone coming so had to move down the hallway after Optimus Prime said they would board the ship to get them back to base knowing they had to keep moving to avoid being recaptured. Not wanting a fight right now because they didn't want to risk Knock Out being hurt worse then he already was.

Then they heard an alarm go off and knew the Decepticon had discovered they were free and that Bumblebee was back to his old self and were now after them.

"The Autobots should open a bridge for us anytime now make sure Knock Out gets to the medbay when they do I'll keep the Cons away from you." Bumblebee told Windblade and transformed then drove off to lead the Decepticons away from her and Knock Out before Windblade had a chance to protest.
_

A few minutes later a ground bridge appeared and Windblade wasted no time getting Knock Out through it where Ratchet rushed him to the medbay and got to work trying to save him.

And she told them about Bee and Optimus Prime went through the ground bridge to get Bumblebee but they all noticed that Starscream was nowhere to be seen.
_

Meanwhile Bumblebee was driving around the Decepticon base with Shadowstriker after him. And Soundwave got involved as well.

And Bumblebee was doing his best to fight them off but was out numbered. When suddenly a jet flew down the hallway and flew into Shadowstriker knocking her out cold. Before transforming and reveling it's self to be Starscream.

Then Bumblebee managed to knock out Soundwave who was destructed by Starscream.

"Thanks for the help." Bumblebee told the seeker. "And I'm sorry I attacked you while I was on the Dark Energon." He then apologized.

"It's OK you weren't yourself and it got me to become an Autobot so no hard feelings." Starscream replied accepting the apology. When the seeker had heard Bumblebee was still in the base he had gone to help knowing as a jet he could reach him faster then Optimus could.

Then the two started towards where the ground bridge was only to turn the corner and find Megatron blocking their path.

The two of them got their weapons ready knowing there was no avoiding the fight that was about to take place.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK. I'll try to get the next one up soon we're getting close to the end now. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.