Chapter 8

Megatron lunged at the two of them but before Bumblebee even knew what happened Starscream shot at his former master with his missiles and change into his jet mode and flew off with Megatron on his tail.

Just then Optimus got there and was glad to see Bumblebee was alright and back to himself.

"Starscream just blasted Megatron with his missiles and now he's chasing him I think Starscream did it to lead Megatron away from me." Bumblebee explained.

"We have to help him he doesn't stand a chance against Megatron." He added.

"I will go after them but you must return to base and inform the others." Optimus told him.

"OK." Bumblebee agreed running through the ground bridge he didn't really want to leave Optimus and Starscream to face Megatron and the other Decepticons alone but knew they would need more back up.

The only problem was that the ground bridge malfunctioned right after Bumblebee went through it. But he quickly told the others what was going on and they all got to work fixing it knowing Optimus and Starscream would need help.

While on the other side of the ground bridge Optimus took off in the direction that Bumblebee told him Starscream and Megatron did. Hoping to get there in time.
_

Meanwhile Windblade was in the medbay where Ratchet had just finished treating Knock Out's injuries.

Ratchet had just reported that fortunately Knock Out would pull through and make a full recovery after some bed rest and a few days of taking it easy.

"You were really brave back there." Windblade told the red medic who had just gained consciousness. "Thanks for saving me when the Decepticons were about to reprogram me."

"Anytime." Knock Out replied with a smile. "Definitely gonna need to fix my paint job though."

"I'll help with it." Said Bumblebee who had just walk in after informing the rest of the team about what was going on with Optimus, Starscream and Megatron and was waiting for them to fix the ground bridge.

"Since the damage is my fault I'm so sorry." Bee Added. Feeling bad about what he did to the Austin Martin while he was under the effects of dark energon and brainwashed.

"It's OK you weren't yourself and I'm gonna be fine." Knock Out reassured him seeing how bad he felt. And the two shook hands having become friends.
_                                                                     

Meanwhile Megatron had caught up to Starscream and grabbed him by the neck cables and was beating him.

"You stupid, worthless seeker this time I'll make sure you stay offlined!" Megatron roared at his former second in command who he continued to beat the scrap out of.

"So any last words Starscream?" Megatron asked still holding the seeker by the neck and forcing him to look him in the optics.

Only for Starscream to suddenly use his supersonic scream right in the warlord's face while at the same time shooting him with his missiles and knocking him off him.

"That was for Cloud Dagger." Starscream said remember when Megatron had shot her down and hospitalized her.

Megatron jumped back up now angry and tossed Starscream against the wall knocking him out.

Then started to finish him off only for Optimus Prime to ram him with his truck mode and start fighting him instead.

Optimus even managed to rip Megatron's fusion cannon off and toss it away from him so now they were fighting hand to hand.

Optimus was angry at Megatron for what he had done to Bumblebee. And the two of them were going at it with a vengeance.
_                                                                    

Meanwhile the others managed to get the ground bridge working again but ended up on the opposite side of the Decepticon base and it would take awhile to reach them since the base was so big.

And the other Decepticons were fight them now so they would have to go through them before they could reach Optimus or Starscream to assist them.

While back at the Autobot base Knock Out was still on bed rest but worried about his friends and Teletraan-X who had been left at the base as well came to check on him.

"Hey Teletraan-X I have an idea." Knock Out told him. "If your willing to help me that is."

"Sure I would love too." Teletraan-X replied.

Then Knock Out told him his plan.

"Oh that sounds like fun." Teletraan-X answered him.
_                                                                    

A few minutes later at the Decepticon base where Windblade was fighting Soundwave, Bumblebee was fighting Shadowstriker and Hot Rod was fighting Skybite the guns that were attached to part of the base suddenly started firing forcing the Cons to dodge.

"What's going on why are the Decepticons being fired at by their own base's weapon systems?" Asked Hot Rod.

"I won't question it because it's working out for us." Said Windblade.

"Yeah." Bumblebee agreed.
_                                                                     

Meanwhile back at the Autobot medbay Knock Out and Teletraan-X who had just bridged back after hacking into the Decepticons weapons systems so he could control it from there watching a video feed.

And the two were now helping their friends while having a blast treating it like a video game.

And even gave each other five at one point.
_                                                                   

Meanwhile Optimus Prime and Megatron were still locked in combat.

"This ends here Prime!" Megatron roared.

"Megatron what you did to Bumblebee was crossing the line even for you you started the war because you wanted to stop the oppression of a corrupt cast system you of all bots should understand freedom is the right of all sentient beings." Optimus told him.

"Yes but sometimes there can only be peace through tyranny!" Megatron replied as the two were now fighting with some energon swords they found. And Optimus realized he wasn't going to get through to the Decepticon leader.

"Then only one shall stand." Optimus said realizing only one of them was going to walk away from this fight.

"And one shall fall!" Shouted Megatron as their energon swords clashed.

To Be Continued.

Wow this chapter was hard to come up with. Hope it turned out ok. Only two chapters left the second part of this battle and the epilogue. Which I will try to get up soon. In the meantime feel free to send feedback.