8

Caden's POV

The car stop in front of my mansion. My body guard went out first and open the door for us.

I went out of the car. I hold Bella's hand to assist her out.

"Get her stuff." I told my body guard.

"A-Anong gagawin ko dito?" Bella asked.

"I can't leave you all alone. You'll stay here in my house. I want to make sure you're safe." I said to her.

I pulled her carefully and we went inside. My butler is already waiting for as we went inside.

"Good evening, the guest room is all set, Sir."

"Good, is dinner ready?" I asked.

"Yes, everything is prepared in the dining area."

I nod as my answer. He automatically left us alone first. I turn my head to Bella.

"Do you want to have dinner first or do you want to rest for a bit?" I asked.

"Caden bakit mo ba ginagawa ito?"

I took a deep sigh.

"Bella..."

"You know how I care about you. I can't leave you all alone knowing that....y-you're pregnant."

I still couldn't believe what I've heard. Bella is and I have a baby----

"Pero hindi mo naman kailangang gawin ito. Tsaka isa pa, hindi ko rin naman sigurado na ikaw yung tatay ng dinadala ko."

I tried to calm myself. I don't want to start a fight with her again.

"Are you sure that bastard is the father?" I asked. I'm referring to Francis.

"H-hindi ko alam. " Bella said while agitating.

"K-Kung kay Francis nga ito, ayokong makarating sakanya. Ayokong masira yung pamilya niya." Bella added.

I took a deep sigh. I took Bella's hand and hold it tightly.

"Look, whether I'm the father or not, I'm still going to take full responsibility for the two of you. I want to take care of the two of you Bella." I said with a serious tone.

I know I'll forever hate the fact that she slept with him. But I can't hate her or the baby. I love Bella so much to let them go.

"Caden---"

"We'll go to the hospital tomorrow to have your check-up. We'll see how many weeks pregnant you are. If you're a month pregnant or at least a month pregnant, I'm sure that's mine. But if you're not sure, we can wait til the baby is born, then we can have a paternity test." I said to Bella.

She stop for a while as if she was thinking something.

"You might be right. Bago ako pumunta sa Balesin, isang buwan kaming hindi nagkita ni Francis dahil nagbakasyon sila ng pamilya niya. "

"So if you're at least two months pregnant, it might be his." I said.

Bella nod as her answer.

"Alright. You should get some rest first. I'll change my clothes and wait for you in the dining area." I said.

Bella stood for a while to look at me. I was waiting for her to say something. She took my hands off and went ahead to give me a hug.