5

Bella's POV

"You were thinking about Caden while you were having sex with Francis?" Pagtataka ni Evan.

"Shhh! Baka may makarinig sayo!" Suway ko.

"Holy shit. You were face fucking Francis." Natatawang sabi ni Sebby. Kakauwi niya lang galing Hawaii, first day niya kanina. Tropa rin namin siya ni Evan.

"Face fucking?" Pagtataka ko.

"It means you're imagining someone while you're fucking someone else." Sabi ni Sebby.

"I wasn't thinking about him, okay!? Tsaka isa pa, wala akong pake kay Caden." Inis kong sabi.

Kinuha ko yung strawberry milkshake ko at ininom. Andito kami sa cafe ni Evan. Wala rin akong gana kumain dahil nakita ko si Caden.

"Pano yan? Edi kakausapin mo si Caden?" Pagtataka ni Evan.

"Hindi no! Wala naman na kaming dahilan para mag-usap." Pagsusungit ko.

"Baka nga hinihintay ka niya sa school." Dagdag pa nito.

"Mukhang natamaan talaga siguro si fafa Caden. Hindi naman siya maghahabol ng ganito kung hindi ka niya gusto." Sabi ni Sebby.

Napa-irap naman ako. Biglang nag-ring yung phone ko. Nagtext si Francis.

Babe are you done eating? Mr. Arguilles is still here. We don't want to keep him waiting.

"Fuck. Magkasama sila ni Francis." Inis kong sabi

"I think you should go there." Seryosong sabi ni Evan.

"Oo nga girl at baka ano pa pag-usapan nila." Sabi ni Sebby.

"Fine. Kita kits nalang next sub. " Paalam ko.

Tumayo nako at kinuha yung bag ko.

Caden's POV

It's been twenty minutes since Bella left. We're still having coffee inside of Mr. Hidalgo's office.

"I'm sorry but do you have any concern or issue towards my student?" Francis asked.

"To Bella? No." I answered.

"She's one of my closest students here. She's a nice student actually." Francis said.

I smiled.

"I can see that. I just have an important thing to ask her." I said.

The electric kettle suddenly beeped. The water is already boiling. Francis stood up and went to the side table. I think he's about to get his coffee.

"So you said you and Bella are close..." I said.

"Yes we are." Francis answered while he's still making his coffee.

"Is she in a relationship with her classmates or school mates?" I asked.

Francis took his time to finish making his coffee. After that he started to walk towards his table where I was sitting in front.

He puts down his cup on his table in front of me. I couldn't help but to stare at the mug. That's the exact same mug that Bella picked in the Balesin souvenir shop.

"Yes. I believe she's in a serious relationship with someone. But she didn't told me who's the lucky guy." Francis said.

Bella and I went inside the souvenir shop near the Island.

She went to the table where a lot of mugs are displayed. She picked up a while mug that has a 'Balesin Island' name and has a drawing of the sunset.

"I think I'll buy this one for souvenir." Bella said.

"You should buy more for your friends or family. I'm sure they will love it." I said. I went closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist while she's looking at the mug she's holding.

"I'm only going to give it to my mom. She loves collecting mugs. " Bella said.

"Then we could buy all of it." I said

"No! Ano ka ba. Ayos nako rito. For sure matutuwa siya pag nakita to." Bella said.

I started to clench my fist under the table. I don't want to think about it. It's probably the same mug that Bella bought.

Francis realised that I was looking st his mug.

"Bella gave this to me when she went on a vacation. It's lovely, isn't it? She's really thoughtful." Francis said.

I could feel my blood boiling the moment Francis said that.

Please tell me he's lying? I could kill him right now.

I don't want to think anything else. I need to talk to Bella now. She needs to fucking explain.

"Bella."

I didn't even look at her.

"S-Sir..."

"Francis, could you give us a moment to talk?" I said.

"Yes, Mr. Arguilles. " He stood up and went outside his office. He shut the door closed. Bella and I were left here all alone.

"Ano nanaman ba yung pag-uusapan natin?" Bella said.

"So, did your mother like the mug you bought at the souvenir shop?" I asked while calming myself.

I stood up and took a few steps closer to face Bella.

"O-oo naman. I told you, she likes collecting mugs " She said. I can feel that she's agitating towards my question.

I nod as if I was agreeing with her.

"That's funny, Francis just told me you gave him the mug that you bought in Balesin." I said with a serious tone.

Bella's eyes went to the table. She saw the mug that I paid for because I thought she was really going to give it to her mother.

"C-Caden---"

"I really don't want to say this Bella. But I think you and Francis has a student and teacher relationship."

Bella's eyes widened.

"I'm not that stupid Bella. Is that why you can't tell who's your boyfriend?" I asked again.

"Nababaliw kana ba!? Wala kaming relasyon ni Francis!"

"What do you think will happen if they knew you have a relationship with him? It's obvious that Francis will loose his job and his teaching license." I warned.

"Don't you fucking dare." Bella said.

"So it is true? You have a relationship with him?" I asked.

"You don't scare me, Caden. You don't even have a proof. I don't know what you're saying." Bella said.

I stop for a while to give her a stare.

"Don't make me do something you'll regret. I have all the resources." I said.

"Good luck with that. You won't find anything." Bella said.

She turned her back on me and started to go outside the office.

I turn my head to Francis' table. He left his computer open as well as his phone.

You left me no choice Bella. Call me desperate but I'm doing this to get you.

---