f o u r t e e n

what do i have planned with this chapter? stuff.

Lockwood•

I woke up to the laughter of lost boys. I walked out to see it dark outside, well darker than normal anyways. I made my way over to a stump from a previously cut tree. I heard sobbing not to far away and followed the sound. I walked around multiple trees before reaching a small cage like the one I used to live in. I bent down to see a girl.

"Hello?" I asked softly. Her head whipped around and her eyes were filled with fear. "Who are you?" she asked me. "I'm Chelsea. Chelsea Lockwood. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Wendy. Wendy Darling."

Bell•

"You idiots!" I yelled. They were lucky we were in separate dugeon cells, or both would be dead. "Which one of you thought of a rabbit?!" I asked. Joseph's hand slowly raised. "Right before we jumped in, I saw a white rabbit. My mind was set on the creature. I'm sorry." he said. "Well now we have no way to get back." I told them. "Can't we just use more of the beans?" Ryan asked. "You fool! They took all the beans." I screamed. Joseph flinched.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling, but we've been gone quite a while and Chelsea probably thinks we abandoned her. She is the first person in a long time that I have met and actually liked, and now that is ruined. All thanks to you." I said. "Technically it was the rabbit's fault." Joseph said. I glared at him. "Pathetic. Trying to blame our capture on an innocent animal. We will never get out of here and we will never get back to Chelsea. She is now stuck on that bloody island with Pan and lord knows what he is doing to her." I cried. I pushed my back up against the bars behind me, then put my face in my hands and cried. I cried and cried and cried, for so long. I couldn't take the pain, nor the guilt of leaving Chealsea there with that monster. I felt like a monster just for leaving her there like that. The only way to get the beans was to make sure Pan was distracted.

"It'll be alright." Ryan said from the cell beside me. He reached his arm trought the bars to pat my back. "It won't, but thank you." I told him. He nodded and retired back to his previous spot in the corner. I sighed and laid my head on the floor. My eyes fluttered shut and I fell into the depths of sleep.
-
"Tink!" a five-year-old Peter yelled, calling my name. "Yes Peter?!" I asked, the biggest smile plastered on my face. "I want you to know that you are the best friend I've ever had." he said and pulled me into a huge bear hug.

Peter and I have been friends longer than the fairytales say. I've known him since childhood. He used to be good then. He used to be fun and nice. I miss the old Peter.

"Come on Tink! Play with me!" he yelled. I giggled and ran towards him. My green, leafy dress flew in the wind as I ran towards my best friend. I didn't find Peter.

"Peter?!" I called out. "Where are you."

"Come find me." I heard from a nearby tree. I laughed and ran behind it. Once I looked, the person I saw wasn't Peter. It was a man. A tall man. "Who are you?" I asked him nervously, backing away.

"I am known by a name. Yes a name. But, I do not like that name. I go by Jefferson. What is your's?" he asked me.

"Tinkerbell." I responded. "Well Tinkerbell, run along." he said with a wave of his hand. I did as he told me and ran after Peter.
-
I woke up sweating for some odd reason. I haven't drempt a dream in so long. Infact, since I arrived in Neverland. I figured I was starting to have dreams again because I am out of that forsaken land. I sighed.

"Tinkerbell, are you alright?" Ryan asked me. "Yes Ryan. I am perfectly fine. Will you please stop asking me? It's rather annoying." I said. He shook his head 'yes' and looked to Joseph.

I started to work on plans to get out of Wonderland. I had no ideas come to mind. I thought and I thought and I thought, but it seemed like every thought I did think was gone in the blink of an eye.

Look at me. I haven't been in this land for a full day and I'm already going mad. It's like a disease. Once you enter Wonderland, it only takes a mere couple of hours to completely go insane. After you spend time here, you can leave and be completely normal. Only depending on the time you spend of coarse. If you are here for days, you'll be fine. Years, maybe you'll act and think a little different than everyone else, but if you were to spend a lifetime here. Oh no. Good luck getting out of that. You'd spread madness through the streets like the plauge.

What is madness? It's crazy. Bonkers. You're completely off your head. Now that I think about it, there is one person who may be able to help us.

I lifted my head from the ground and said one name, and one name only, aloud. "Jefferson."

A/N: oh snap... Jefferson is here now. I really hope you are enjoying this little story. Please tell me if you have any suggestions on how to improve it. I would gladly use the ideas. Thank you so much for reading and 5k reads!!! I love you all!! xx

THIS CHAPTER IS ON TIME TOO!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!