t w e n t y t w o

This is going to be very short.

•Lockwood•

I had been moping around all day from the loss of my mother. Who wouldn't. We never got a chance to have a nice conversation or use our powers. She was gone just like that. How do you lose someone so quickly?

A knock on my door pulled me out of my thoughts. I trudged over to it and opened it to see Peter dressed in normal clothing. He wore a navy blue button up with jeans and a pair of converse. "You look hot." I said. He chuckled, "thanks." He was also carrying a bag of food from the grocery store. I took it from him and walked to the kitchen to set it on the counter. "How are you?" Peter asked, putting his hands on my waist. I moved in closer and rested my head on his shoulder. "I want her to come back." I mumbled. He sighed and rubbed my back, "I know you do. If I could help bring her back, I would." He said. I simply nodded before wrapping my arms around his waist and squeezing him. "I love you." I whispered. He stood there for a moment before saying, "I love you too."

We stood there for a good couple of minutes before Peter spoke up. "So... I was thinking..." he trailed off. I looked him in the eyes and raised an eyebrow. "What?" He looked around nervously and manage out, "Maybe you could come back to Neverland with me?" "Yes!" I gasped. "Really?" he asked. "Well, it's not like I have any reason to stay here. My mom is gone. The only one I would actually miss is Belle. So, why not?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my lips. "We'll leave tomorrow." he said. I nodded and kissed him one last time.

-

"You're leaving!" Belle exclaimed. I nodded with tears in my eyes. "I'll be happy with Peter and the Lost Boys." I said. "What about Storybrooke?" she asked. "No one really cares about me besides you." I said. "Chelsea I-" "It's okay Belle. It doesn't bother me. I have Peter that I can spend time with and I'm used to Neverland." I said. She sighed. "Okay. I'm going to miss you." she said. I smiled, "I'll miss you too." We hugged and said our goodbyes.

I made my way to Granny's to say goodbye to everyone there.

"I have one last request." Henry said as I hugged him. I laughed and pulled away. "Oh yeah? And what's that?" I asked. "Make it snow."

I smiled.

About a second later, snowflakes fell from the sky and Henry hugged me one last time. "Maybe I'll come back to visit." I told everyone. "We'd love that." Snow said with her nice smile. I bowed my head to her and walked out.

-

"Ready?" Peter asked. "Yeah." I told him. We were standing at the portal to Neverland. Regina, Emma, Henry, Belle, and Rumple came to see us off. I waved to all of them and looked back to Peter. "Let's go home." I smiled. Then we jumped into the portal and Landed on the soft sand of Neverland.