Escape from wonderland

Pump was now on trial, pump was in the judge's booth while the guards stood next to him, looking very angry with him. Skid rushed in to the room. He was blowing his trumpet to alert everyone of the trumpet.

"Your majesty." Skid introduced everyone as the trial was about to begin. "Members of the jury, loyal subjects..."

"Ahem!" a voice coughed.

The skeleton sighed the last name. "And the King..."

The King looked at everyone, smiling and tipping his crown.

"The prisoners at the bar is charged with enticing her Majesty." Skid read from a scroll. "The Queen of Hearts, into a game of croquet, and thereby willfully..."

"Wait! I-" Pump tried to protest, but he was shut out.

"And with the malice aforethought, teasing, tormenting, and otherwise annoying arb-"

"Never mind all that!" the Queen barked, then grinned delightfully. "Get to the part where I lose my shit."

Skid skipped everything else written on the scroll. "Thereby, causing the Queen to lose her shit."

"Now." The Queen chuckled, eyeing pump. "Are you ready for you sentence?"

"Sentence? But, there must be a verdict first!" said Pump.

"Sentence first!" the Queen slammed the table. "Verdict afterwards!"

"But that way isn't fa-"

"ALL WAYS ARE-"

"Y-Your ways, your Majesty..."

"Yes, my child. OFF WITH HIS-"

"Consider baby." the King interrupted, even if it wasn't a wise choice with everyone else to do such a thing with the Queen. "Uh, we called no witnesses... C-Couldn't we uh... Maybe, one or two? Maybe?"

"Oh, very well, BUT GET ON WITH IT!"

"First witness, first witness! We'll call the first witness!"

"The March Hare!" Skid called.

Two guards carried in pico by his ears, letting him sit as he sipped another cup of tea.

"What would you know about this unfortunate affair?" the King asked.

"Nothing." Pico said, calmly.

"Nothing whatever?" The queen shouted at him.

"Nothing whatever!" the Hare yelled back at her.

"THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT!" The queen slammed the King off his stand. "Jury, write that down!"

The members of the jury frantically wrote that down on the chalkboards.

"Unimportant, your majesty means of course..." Pump spoke up.

"SILENCE!" the Queen yelled in him, blowing pump back a little. "Next witness!"

"The Dormouse!" the white rabbit called.

Two card guards came in with a teapot and placed it in front of The Queen.

"WELL!?" The queen took the pot to yell at the girlfriend mouse witness.

The guards shushed her to be very quiet and delicate with her.

"What do you have to say about this?" The queen asked, quietly, as if that were possible.

Girlfriend sang her song she sang during the fireworks explosion earlier, then went back to sleep.