Chapter 17

Chapter 17

●●●

Jungkook had expected his fever to go down. After all he'd felt a little better that night with Jimin sleeping by his side, cuddled up closely to him.

Hell. Things had seemed better the next morning too. Taehyung who had slept on the couch made them more tea and breakfast.

And Jungkook felt better. He didn't feel as dizzy and tired anymore. The only reason he didn't go back to uni was because his mum had always told him to take at least a day of after he was sick. Something that was fucking annoying most of the time.

But when Jungkook was lying on the sofa after Jimin and Taehyung had left, a sudden heat washed over him. And this time it didn't take him much to recognize the symptoms. He grabbed his phone from where it was lying on the table.

He hadn't missed this right? Usually, he fucking knew when his heat was about to hit. It was always regular. Had always been. He furrowed his brows as he looked at his calendar. It wasn't supposed to hit for at least another three weeks.

But he could already feel the heat gathering between his legs, as his whole body pulsed. Why was he going into heat? He groaned getting up from the sofa. The first dribbles of slick made his underwear more than uncomfortable to wear.

He grabbed moved back into his bedroom, dialing Jimin's phone number. He shouldn't have yet made it to uni. Jimin picked up on second dial.

"Jungkookie?"

"Hey." He started gathering pillows to build his nest.

He didn't feel as restless yet and he certainly didn't want to do this while he felt horny and anxious. That was the worst feeling.

"I'm going into heat." He stated matter of factly since he always did. After all Jimin knew exactly what he was going through.

"Again?" He could hear the surprise in his voice. "But isn't your heat in three weeks." Jungkook groaned, moving around the blanket. "Apparently not." There was a short silence before Jimin answered. "Should I... help you through it?"

Jungkook stopped moving. That thought hadn't even crossed his mind. The fact that he wasn't alone anymore... he actually had someone to take care of him... and still.

"No... I don't think that's a good idea..." he hesitated. "I don't think I'm ready for that."

He could hear Jimin hum on the other end of the line.

"Maybe... just come and cuddle with me. And... I..." Jungkook hesitated. "You could help me a little." Even that made him nervous but he wanted it. If Jimin could be there during his heat then Jungkook wanted that.

But he knew that he had to masturbate during his heat. Otherwise, it would get too much... That he could take. The thought of Jimin being there even when he masturbated... was... scary but he knew it wouldn't be with the heat clouding his mind.

"Help?" Jimin's voice was soft and Jungkook could feel another wave of heat hitting him. Hesitantly he reached down to palm his dick, just to find it hard already.

"Yeah help...I..." he sighed dropping into the bed, completely forgetting about his nest.

All that mattered was Jimin's voice. "You could touch me a little... while I..." he blushed burying his face in his pillow. He wasn't nearly as deep into the heat yet to say what he was thinking.

"Hmm... want me to help you more than that or just a little touching?"

Jimin's tone was a little teasing, but soft, nevertheless. Jungkook shook his head. "I'm scared of doing more..." Instantly Jimin's tone got warmer again.

"That's totally okay. We'll just cuddle a lot, okay?"

Jungkook whined thinking of Jimin's arms wrapping around him. Maybe they would kiss. He slipped his hand into his pants biting his lip, so hard he almost drew blood. He wanted Jimin to be here already.

"Please... want to cuddle with you... want you to scent me."

He rolled his body up a little. "Want to kiss you."

Jimin cooed. "We can do all that. Whatever you need." His voice was so soft it made tears gather in Jungkook's eyes.

He missed Jimin. He'd just left, but Jungkook already missed him.

"When will you come?"

"I need to get to this class I have now, but I'll leave early after that... and I'll talk to Tae and ask him if he can make us food while we're... busy." Jimin explained.

Jungkook buried his face in his pillow. His omega should have been absolutely livid at the mention of Taehyung. It had always been like that before he had met Taehyung at least. One thought at the alpha Jimin was dating and he was fucking pissed.

But for some reason he felt nothing like that. No jealousy. No anger. No insecurities at the mention of the person his omega should have despised, because he meant a lot to Jimin. There was no reaction. "Don't wanna bother him."

Jimin giggled. "Let that be my worry. You just make yourself comfortable, okay? I will be back soon." Jungkook let out a sigh. He was so fucking grateful for Jimin. There was nothing that could compare to the blessing he was.

"Thank you..."

"Don't worry about it! I need to get to class now though. See you soon. I love you."

"I-" There was that familiar noise that indicated Jimin had hung up and Jungkook stared at his phone wide eyed.

This... his head had barely registered they were together now.

He looked down at his pants, his boner very visible through the fabric of his sweatpants. So how the hell was he supposed to deal with this. Well there was one way to deal with it...

A/N

I rlly wanna get back into this story ngl🥺💜