Chapter 9

Chapter 9

●●●

Jimin coming back into his life happened so naturally that it felt like he had never been gone in the first place.

The only difference was that now Taehyung would sometimes tag along.

Now that Jungkook was no longer trying to avoid meeting Jimin's boyfriend, spending time with Jimin was a lot easier.

He no longer was forced to separately make time for both of them.

At first Jungkook and Taehyung really didn't talk much.

Even though Taehyung seemed perfectly fine with his boyfriend rubbing himself all over another guy... Jungkook felt awkward when Taehyung was around to see it to say the least.

Jimin was simply doing what he had always done but Jungkook couldn't help thinking that maybe this was a little much now that he had a boyfriend.

Jungkook seemed to be the only one feeling uncomfortable though. Neither Jimin nor Taehyung actually acknowledged any issues so Jungkook just stayed silent.

Partially because he felt really embarrassed even thinking about being the one to bring up that what Jimin was doing was kind of sexual.

Aside from that he didn't want to be the one acting like something Jimin clearly didn't mean to be sexual was anything but platonic.

But he also... wouldn't have wanted Jimin to stop doing it. Which he certainly would have if Jungkook had said anything

So things just stayed kind of awkward.

At least until one day Jungkook got a message from Taehyung while he was sitting in one of his classes.

He only realised that his message might have come off a little rude after he had already sent it.

He had just assumed that there was something Taehyung needed right away.

But Jungkook had never been too good at texting with people. He tended to be too straightforward.

Which was quite funny considering how shy he could be. It was just... he never really thought before he spoke.

Which was why he felt almost nervous as he waited for Taehyung's answer. The other had read the message...

But it took quite some time for his message to pop up.

Maybe he was nervous too.

Jungkook somewhat hoped that was the case even though he doubted it. That would have meant he wasn't alone in his half panic.

 That would have meant he wasn't alone in his half panic