Chapter 11

Chapter 11

●●●

Jungkook was drunk again.

Which was not a bad thing this time around. During the first two hours at the party Jimin had dragged him and Taehyung around, chatting with random groups of people that somehow always included someone either Jimin or Taehyung knew... the weird life of extroverts.

Jungkook just let it happen, happy at the feeling of Jimin's hand squeezing tightly around his and his laugh echoing through the air.

This was nice. Not how he usually liked to have fun in the evening, but nice nevertheless.

He had missed watching Jimin socialise and talk to other people. Since Jimin, who could hold quite a lot more alcohol than Jungkook, kept handing him drinks whenever he bought something for himself, Jungkook could feel his mind turning a little fuzzy.

Not just because of the alcohol though. Jimin's scent whenever he was happy really messed with Jungkook's head.

It had such a strong effect on him and he really had to focus on not searching for some place where he could nest.

Not that his omega would have been exceptionally happy nesting somewhere around here.

Too many strangers for Jungkook to actually let go and relax. At least he had thought so until he was lying on the sofa with Taehyung sitting by his feet and Jimin lying on top of him...

His small fingers hidden in the fabric of Jungkook's t-shirt, rubbing his stomach.

Jungkook was purring so loudly that probably even Taehyung could hear it, but he couldn't get himself to care.

His mind was hazy and he felt so good completely wrapped in Jimin's soft scent.

He didn't even realize when Taehyung got up to walk to the bathroom. The only reason he noticed was that Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder as he left.

Jungkook watched Taehyung leave as his familiar scent washed over him. It was weird how they hardly ever talked but Jungkook still knew his scent by heart.

"How did you like the party so far?" Jimin's voice was soft as he nosed at Jungkook's neck.

"A lot. Love seeing you smile."

He could hear Jimin giggle before a chaste kiss was pressed to his cheek.

"That is such a you answer?"

Jungkook looked up at Jimin, blinking dizzily. "Is it?"

Warmth spread in Jungkook's stomach when Jimin smiled at him with that bright and warm smile of his.

"It is."

"You look so pretty when you smile." Jimin really did. Whenever he smiled his whole face lit up, his eyes turning into half moons... and when the smile got smaller again the happiness stayed.

His eyes just kept sparkling.

But right now Jungkook couldn't read Jimin.

Couldn't decipher the meaning of his expression as he looked down at Jungkook.

"You too. You look really pretty when you smile too." Jimin was smiling again but there still was something else. Jungkook was really trying to get his drunk head to focus on deciphering the meaning of Jimin's gaze when Jimin spoke again.

"I get if this is weird but..." Jimin hesitated. For the first time since they'd known each other Jungkook saw Jimin hesitate. "...I miss kissing you a lot."