✨Chapter 3✨

Weeks passed by and they were all friends, although, the volleyball club members never saw Tobio smiled. They'd ask him to smile, but he would ignore them and continue doing whatever he's doing. 

So they'd try and force his mouth upwards with their index fingers, but he wouldn't even budge or anything. So they just give up on forcing him, but they didn't give up trying to make him smile, by jokes or funny situations.

It still never worked though and they were practicing volleyball at that time when Takeda came, he told them that there will be a training camp for 2 months to train them, there will be a lot more teams than last time. They all cheered, well, most of them. The training camp would be Tomorrow so Takeda told them to start packing from that day.

Tobio went home and hugged his siblings with an excited smile, they were confused to what made their little brother like this, but was happy. Then they asked him what happened and he told them about the training camp Tomorrow.

 They cheered for him but in a second their aura changed into a serious one, when they told Tobio to tell them if any of the guys in the training camp bothered him. Daisuke already knew about the training camp, he was the first to be informed by Takeda. 

He also know the teams that are coming, all mafias. That's why he was very cautious about it, he don't want his little brother to get hurt or anything, but he trusted Tobio when he said he'd tell them if anyone's bothering him, especially he with the other siblings have been training Tobio some basic self defense movement.

Tobio packed his clothes with pure excitement wash over him. He then did his night routine and went to sleep with his tingling excitement in his heart. He never showed anyone his true feelings if he's not comfortable with them yet. He woke up, at 4 am this time, because he slept early and he needs to be at school by 5. He took a bath and dress himself in a casual outfit.

Then he went downstairs to see none of his siblings awake, he smiled and cook pancakes for him and his siblings, he learned that from his hostage cooking receipt, the duty of being a maid sure is a lot

Then he went downstairs to see none of his siblings awake, he smiled and cook pancakes for him and his siblings, he learned that from his hostage cooking receipt, the duty of being a maid sure is a lot. He ate one pancake with some blueberry syrup and checked the time, 4:36. He walked to school in peace.

He arrived at 4:52. He saw his friends and greeted them, they greeted back and waited for a few more minutes. Then the rest of the members came and they went in the bus. Tobio sat with Hinata. The rest of the members saw it and couldn't help but give Hinata a glare, they somehow felt jealous. Tobio listened to music and fell asleep on Hinata's shoulder.

When Hinata suddenly felt a weight on his right shoulder, he saw how cute Tobio is and snapped a picture. The other members saw Tobio fell asleep on his shoulder and gave a furious glare, that was until a notification popped on all of their phones, aside from the coach and the managers of course. They checked their phones.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -