✨Chapter 9✨

The first one to woke up in Karasuno's room is Tanaka, he checked every place, but then immediately shouted something that even the coaches aren't supposed to hear due to their distance, still heard it and woke up.

"GUYS!! TOBIO'S GONE!!!" Tanaka shouted with pure danger and worry laced within his voice. Everyone and I mean everyone woke up. They immediately burst in Karasuno's room.  They started firing Tanaka with questions that were spoken at such a fast pace due to their worrisome.

Tanaka tried to calm them down but clearly failed, the coaches who saw the troubled Tanaka helped him by shouting a "SILENCE." In a shockingly unison and of course they succeeded on shutting them up. Tanaka gave them a grateful look and told them what happened.

They had a glimpse of hope and tried to search for Tobio again, but failed. They came to a conclusion that Tobio was kidnapped and they split tasks, one of the coach to inform the Kambe siblings about it, who couldn't come this time as they were in another continent for their business and told them to handle it themselves with a last threat of death for them if they couldn't find Tobio.

The coaches decided to be the ine looking for Tobio with some of the volley members and the managers if there was a need for medical attention. The rest of the volley members are the one who'd try tracking Tobio's traces and guide them through an earpiece.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hackers/ Trackers : Kenma, Suna, Matsukawa, Futakuchi, Kunimi, Shirabu, Tsukishima, Ennnoshita, Kinoshita, Narita, Kita.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Group 1 : Ukai, Hana, Osamu, Atsumu, Kindaichi.

Group 2 : Nekomata, Yachi, Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo.

Group 3 : Washijo, Yukie, Asahi, Daichi, Lev, Yamamoto, Semi, Tendou.

Group 4 : Takuro, Mai, Koganegawa, Aone, Hinata.

Group 5 : Nobuteru, Kaori, Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Sakusa, Sugawara.

Group 6 : Takaaki, Runa, Ushijima, Nishinoya, Tanaka.

Group 7 : Takeyuki, Kiyoko, Yaku, Goshiki, Hanamaki.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

They found some traces of Tobio, but it was like a never ending path, the groups were going through the same path, but different sides, there were 2 groups on the east side, 1 group on the west, 2 groups on south and north, just as the the guys who were trying to track Tobio got on the verge of giving up, Narita saw an end to their path, it was a mysterious house.

He informed the others and the guys who were walking down the path became more cautious, trying their best not to be seen in case there were snipers. They were walking cautiously when suddenly a bullet came to the ones in north side.

Thankfully, they were able to dodge the bullet, but just then, bullets came towards all of them, they were able to hide and dodge it, but Asahi got hurt. Asahi was on the west side and Yukie noticed the ripped sleeve from Asahi, blood flowing.

Yukie immediately alarmed the others of the injured Asahi and Asahi was brought by Yukie cautiously to a farther hidden place from the house and treated his wound. Just as Asahi was about to go back, Yukie held him back and told him that the rest of the would be able to handle it, so after a few moments of hesitation, Asahi finally agreed and they went back.

The others kept moving warily and when they were close enough to the house and throw their grenades inside the house. They quickly ran inside when the door was broken and killed the few people in there swiftly and went upstairs where they assumed Tobio to be as there are no rooms downstairs.

When they went upstairs, they saw a man in black threatening them that he'd kill Tobio if they dare to make even a single movement. Tobio's eyes were puffy and red, tears still flowing through his cheeks, but he had no such expression wanting to be saved, but he didn't have an expression that shows him not wanting to be saved, so it was quite confusing and strange.

It was obvious that Tobio would get injured, the gun pointing to his head and the man having his index finger slightly pushing down the trigger, so if the boys suddenly shot the guy, the trigger could be pushed easily and it'd kill Tobio.

Just then, Tobio had a slightly stern look and nodded slightly. The boys were just not doing it, but the coaches had a different opinion, they had faith within Tobio, so Ukai aimed his gun towards the man and shot him, but he's getting older so his eyesight wasn't the best and shot his wrist instead, the guy plucked the trigger as he fell down kneeling due to the pain and shock.

Tobio was prepared and he shifted his body to the other side so he was shot, but he wasn't killed. Tobio winced in pain due to the pain in his right shoulder and the pain due to hitting the ground. Tendou swiftly aimed his knife towards the man's wrists and chopped it off as he went near Tobio to see his wound.

The coaches were quite proud that Tobio was able to do that, the same goes to the boys but they were mroe concerned than proud. Tobio just smiled weakly, hearing the complains and compliments the boys were giving out of their own feelings until Tobio passed out and the last thing he heard was the screams of his name.

- - - - -

Tobio woke up to see the volley members, weeping while asking for him to wake up. When they noticed that Tobio had woken up, currently silently giggling due to their cute crying face theysoftly called his name and Tobio apologized for giggling telling them the reason and their tears almost immediately dried out as they blushed bright pink.

They didn't complain whatsoever though, they were just grateful that Tobio finally woke up and was cheering for joy, also thinking what to do with the man. Tobio tried sitting up but clearly had a hard time doing so due to the pain in his shoulder, but of course the guys were able to help him.

They chit chat together, sitting and standing around Tobio with Yaku feeding Tobio. It was all okay, they really want this to stop, but it was no use as he has been found out to be the youngest sibling of the Kambe siblings, he'll keep getting targeted.

Tobio himself, he was fine, he was fine as long as the others are fine, so when he saw Asahi's bandage wrapped around his arm, he was concerned, but Asahi managed to assure him that he was fine. In the end, Tobio fell asleep, the others simping for his cute sleeping form but soon leaving him to deal with the man.

Just as they asked the coaches about the man, the coaches disagreed, saying that the Kambe siblings had requested for them and that they're gonna visit tomorrow. The boys whined and tried arguing but eventually agreed and slept on the futons around Tobio just incase someone would break in do harm towards Tobio.