✨Special Chapter 1✨

One year after the start of their polyamory relationship together.

"Oi, Shittooru." Iwaizumi called out to him. "Iwa-chan~ stop calling me that!~" Oikawa whined as he pouted. "Only if you'd actually call me by my name and not that old ass nickname." 

"Well.. I can't do that~" Oikawa said. 

"Then I won't stop either." Iwaizumi replied.

Oikawa whined for a little before Iwaizumi continued.

"Right, how are you and Atsumu going on?" Iwaizumi smirked, teasing him.

Almost instantly, Oikawa's face flushed red as he stuttered over his words for a while before smacking Iwaizumi's arm. "Iwa-chan!!" 

"Yoo.. What's going on here?" Atsumu said as he walked towards Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Oikawa tried to play it cool as he took a sip from his glass of water, looking everywhere except Atsumu's eyes.

Iwaizumi just burst into laughter before showing a gesture of leaving and left without answering Atsumu's question. "Umm.. What- why was Hajime like that?" Atsumu asked as Oikawa almost choked on his own spit.

"I don't know" He quickly answered, finding his glass of water somewhat really interesting. Atsumu felt frustrated and confused as to why Oikawa doesn't look at him, it sort of irritated him. So he grabbed Oikawa's chin and forced him to make eye contact with him. 

Oikawa blushed madly as he did that as his eyes widened in surprise. "W-what.." Oikawa's words trailed off. Atsumu was frowning as he made assumptions of Oikawa feeling romantic attractions towards him as a joke, trying to ease himself and the tension a bit. But as Oikawa didn't deny it, he felt startled, but somewhat happy about it.

Afterwards they parted ways with nothing to say. 

Certain people looking like spies seemed to be spying on the oblivious lovebirds as they made bets and debates on them.