✨Special Chapter 2✨

"I fucking hate you." Oikawa told Atsumu as he looked at himself in the maid dress. 

"Oh, please!~ You love me.. Plus you look pretty like this!" Atsumu replied as his chin was on Oikawa's right shoulder, admiring his reflection on the mirror. 

"Yeah! You look so beautiful Tooru!" Tobio chimed in, he too was wearing the same dress. 

"You look fine." Sakusa added as he craddled Tobio in his arms who was sitting on his lap. 

"Ugh, I know, okay. I always look gorgeous." Oikawa dramatically flipped his nonexistant hair as invisible sparkles appeared around him while he now felt proud of his beauty. Still, he hated wearing the dress.

"Yooo you guys read- oh mamamia~.." Nishinoya came in the room wearing just the same dress but as he saw Tobio in it he whistled as he found Tobio especially very beautiful today.

"Could you fucking sloths hurry u-" Tsukishima cut himself off as he saw Tobio in the maid dress. He fell silent for a while before looking at Nishinoya and Oikawa in utter disappointment before he shook his head and walked towards Tobio. 

He sat on the right side of Tobio before he pecked Tobio's lips and admired his beauty. 

Afterwards pretty much everyone came and they decided to cancel plans to take extra care and give special attention for Tobio that day. 

The End.