Chapter 12

XII. Trey

“Babe we gotta go,” I called up to the bedroom. “Coming!” Nia appeared at the top of the stairs a few seconds later. “Damn,” I mumbled as she walked down the stairs. How was it possible for her to look so damn sexy yet so classy all at once? Her blue dress wasn’t too tight, but it hugged her in all the right places. The black heels she wore went perfectly with her accessories and her hair was in a messy-but-neat bun with a few tendrils of hair floating near her eyes.

“You look beautiful,” I told her. “Thanks,” she said with a smile. I took her hand and led her into the hallway. When we got to my car, I made sure she was in before circling around to my side. She gave me the address to the restaurant and we were on our way. The car ride was silent except for the radio playing softly in the background. “You okay?” I asked. She nodded and slipped her hand into mine for a moment. I watched her from the corner of my eye the entire drive, admiring her beauty.

We pulled into the parking lot of a stylish looking soul food restaurant about an hour later. “Can I help you?” the hostess asked when we got inside. “Reservation for Neverson,” Nia said. “Right this way.” She grabbed two menus and led us to a secluded area of the restaurant. “Your server will be with you shortly. Enjoy your meal,” the hostess said before scurrying off.

“Did I mention how incredible you are?” I muttered to Nia, who blushed and looked down at the table. The first part of the night was filled with laughter and good vibes. Then Nia threw a total curveball. “So what were you and Tanaya talking about?” she asked. I coughed, her question throwing me completely off guard. “Why?” She took a sip of her water and looked at me. “It seemed like you guys were having a pretty good conversation. I’m just curious,” she said, her gaze unwavering.

“Babe why does it matter?” I asked. “It’s a harmless question. Why is whatever you talked about such a secret?” she questioned. “It’s not a secret, it’s just...aren’t we in an open relationship?” I asked. “Yes, but it seems like you keep throwing it in my face.”

I looked at her in disbelief. “Throwing it in your face? Are you serious right now?” I demanded.

“Well it’s the second time you’ve mentioned that today. We’re both very well aware of the fact that this is an open relationship,” she said. I sighed and took a few gulps of my wine. “Nia you know that I love you, so why is this such a big deal? We’ve had a great night so far and an even better weekend. I want it to stay that way. So please, don’t do this right now.” She stared at me for a moment, then sighed. “Fine, I’ll drop it.”

The rest of dinner was awkwardly silent. The last thing I wanted was for the night to end on a bad note. When we got in the car, instead of driving in the direction we came from, I drove down the road and made a few random turns. “Why are we stopping?” Nia asked as I pulled over to the side of the road. I got out the car and moved to the back seat. “Come here,” I said, motioning for her to join me. She gave me a funny look before kicking off her shoes and climbing into the back seat.

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her. “You’re so fucking beautiful,” I mumbled against her lips. We continued to kiss as I unzipped her dress. Once it was off, I couldn’t take my eyes off her body and the lingerie that covered it. I kissed along the side of her body, stopping at her ass and biting it lightly. She kissed me again and her fingers began unbuttoning my shirt. We pulled away and she stared at me for a moment, her hands resting on my chest. My lips moved to her neck while my hands caressed her soft skin.

I reached around and quickly unhooked her bra. She inhaled sharply as I kissed and licked between her breasts. I cupped one in my hand and wrapped my mouth around the other one. A soft moan escaped from her lips when I grazed her nipple with my teeth then took it between my thumb and index finger. I pinched it lightly and licked it one more time before moving to her other breast.

In the midst of all this, she had managed to unbutton my pants. She moved from my lap and yanked both my pants and boxers down in one motion. For a few minutes, she stroked my already erect penis while sucking on my neck. Then, she swirled her tongue around the tip a few times before taking it in her mouth. I stared at her intently as she licked the shaft. “Fuck,” I groaned. I tangled my fingers in her hair, which had fallen from its bun, guiding her motions. She looked up at me as she deepthroated my dick, which almost drove me insane.

“Turn that ass around,” I demanded in a husky voice. She obeyed, flipping onto her knees biting her lip when I smacked her ass. “Little ass butt,” I chuckled. She made a face and watched as I pulled her thong off. Her pussy looked amazing and I could practically hear it begging to be shown proper attention. I ran my fingers over it lightly, feeling how wet she was, and she shivered. I started fingering her and she closed her eyes.

I turned her around so that she was on her back and began kissing down her body, starting at her lips and ending right above her pussy. Her back arched as I went to work. I licked and sucked on her pussy while pumping two fingers in and out of her. “Shit Trey,” she moaned. I ate her out until she came, catching every drop with my tongue. I grabbed my pants and reached in the pocket. “Dammit.”

“What’s wrong?” Nia asked, sitting up. “I don’t have a condom.” She stared at me for a moment. “It’s okay,” she finally said.“Are you sure? We don’t have to do this,” I told her. She looked into my eyes.

“I want you.”

I kissed her hard as my heart started to race. “Just be careful,” she said when I pulled away. I nodded, feeling more nervous than ever. I stroked my dick before rubbing it against her pussy. “Don’t tease,” she whimpered. It was torturing me just as much as it tortured her, but I smirked and let the tip graze her clit. “Trey plea--” She gasped as I entered her. The car was immediately filled with her moans as I stroked in and out of her.

Being inside her made all my fears about going raw disappear. In that moment, nothing mattered but the love we were making. I grabbed one of her legs, throwing it over my shoulder while I deep stroked. “Fuck,” she whispered. My hands touched all over her body and I noticed her breaths were becoming ragged like mine. We changed positions and I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

Time seemed to stop while we were in that car. I was fucking her doggystyle when I glanced at the dashboard clock and noticed that a little over an hour had gone by. I pulled out and turned her around, our lips colliding with each other. She grabbed my face and pushed me against the back of the seat. “My turn,” she said while climbing on top. She bit my lip and smirked as she lowered herself onto my dick. I moaned as she started to ride me.

My hands gripped her ass while she bounced up and down. “Whose is it?” she asked. “I’m supposed to be asking you that,” I replied. She stopped bouncing and began grinding her hips in a circle. I inhaled deeply and grunted. “Whose is it?” she repeated. “Yours,” I said. “Who does it belong to?” Her hands were on my chest and I kissed her neck. “You,” I mumbled against her skin. “That’s what I thought,” she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

She moaned as I bit down on her skin. When I pulled away, our eyes locked and I saw that hers were filled with the same passion as mine. “You like it?” she asked, never looking away from me. I nodded and kissed her. Sweat from her body dripped onto mine, but my lips continued to touch every inch of her body. Her nails dug into my back and her breaths became even choppier. “Tremaine,” she screamed, throwing her head back. Her walls tightened and I felt her juices run down my dick. She got off me and wrapped her mouth around my dick, finishing me off.

When we were done, the only sound was that of our heavy breaths. After a while, Nia wriggled back into her underwear and looked at me. “I love you Tremaine,” she said quietly. I kissed her, gently pushing her against the seat. We stared at each other as I hovered over her. “I love you so much more.” She grinned and grabbed my face, pulling me down on top of her.