Chapter 8

-Nia-

I was finally able to get off the phone with Ronnie after about 15 minutes. When I turned to Trey, he was playing Candy Crush on his phone. "I'm sorry," I said. He didn't say anything, just continued staring at his phone. "I guess I'll just take a shower and head out then." I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed the bag that I had dropped by the door when I first came in. I packed it just in case Trey wanted me to stay with him overnight, but that obviously wasn't happening now. When I went back upstairs, he was still on his phone. I just looked at him for a moment and sighed before walking into the bathroom.

Once the water was hot enough, I stepped into the shower and let the water run over me for a few minutes. I scrubbed my body, the smell of sex quickly disappearing. My mind went back to Trey and the way he was acting. I couldn't understand why he was so upset about me dating Ronnie. I liked him and dating him was a good way to get rid of any suspicion of Trey and I seeing each other, not that there was any. I was so lost in my thoughts, I almost screamed when I turned to grab some shampoo and saw Trey standing there.

"What are you--"

He kissed me passionately and pinned me to the wall. Hot water ran down our bodies as we started Round 2. He nibbled on my neck as he lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I gasped as he entered me, my knees immediately going weak. I knew that letting him go raw was a huge risk, but it felt so good that I didn't care in that moment. I grabbed his face and stared in his eyes as he pumped in and out. He kissed me again to silence my moans that were becoming louder with each thrust. "Whose is it?" he asked. I didn't answer, closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall. He quickly pulled out and my eyes snapped open, looking at him in confusion.

"Whose is it?" he asked again. "Yours," I replied. Before I could react, he shoved himself back inside me, causing me to stop breathing for a few seconds. "Whose?" he asked a third time. "Yours," I grunted. "Louder. Who does it belong to?" he demanded. "You baby," I moaned out as I reached my climax. He kept pounding into me, making my whole body go weak. After a few minutes, he pulled out right before reaching his as well.

The bathroom was full of steam when we stepped out the shower. I grabbed a towel and dried off before slipping into fresh underwear and pulling my wet hair into a bun. Trey did the same and followed me back into the bedroom.

"I want to watch a movie," I told him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the stairs. "But my clothes--" I started, but he cut me off. "You don't need them."

He ordered pizza before sitting on the couch and pulling me into his lap. "Any movie preferences?" he asked. "Just no scary movies," I said. After flipping through the Netflix catalog for a few minutes, he finally decided on a movie. I paid attention for the first 10 minutes before Trey began kissing on my neck. "Trey stop." He ignored me, moving his lips up to the skin behind my ear. "Just one more round babe," he mumbled. It took everything in me not to pull his boxers down and fuck him again, but we'd had enough sex for one night. He grasped my ass firmly, causing me to moan softly. "Tell me what you want," I said softly. He laid me down and hovered over me, his eyes focused on mine. "You."

He was talking about more than sex or being with me. He wanted me to break it off with Ronnie, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to have this conversation at that moment, so I responded by kissing him with as much passion as I could.

---

Sorry this is so short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer!

It's so cold outside, I stayed home today even though schools were open. Anyone who went out in this weather is a brave soul.

Comment, vote and add to your library!

:)