Chapter 7

A few weeks later

-Trey-

I checked the time on my watch for the millionth time. It was 1:15...only 15 more minutes. Nia and I grown closer over the past couple of weeks, spending a lot of time on the phone and together during our lunch break. It was strange for me to have such a strong connection with someone who was so much younger than me, and my student no less, but she carried herself with a maturity that most girls her age didn't. Although she and I were growing closer, she and Ronnie were growing closer as well. They sat next to each other every day in my class, he told her jokes and she laughed at them, they even kissed from time to time. I tried not to let it bother me, but I felt like I was sharing her and I didn't like that.

There was a knock on the door, pulling me out of my thoughts. Nia was standing in the hallway with her hands shoved in her pocket. I stepped to the side, allowing her to enter my loft. She stood there for a moment, turning in place as she took in her surroundings. "Nice place," she said finally.

"Well hello to you too," I replied.

"Oh sorry. Hey babe." She giggled and kissed me.

I gave her a quick tour before we settled down on the couch. For a few minutes, it was silent.

"This is so weird."

I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows. "What is?"

"Being in your place. I'm just so used to us being in your classroom, I still kind of saw you as my teacher. This makes you seem like a regular person," she said.

"What, you thought they shut me down and put me in a closet every night with the rest of the teachers until the next day?" I asked.

She laughed. "Of course not. It's just...strange, that's all."

"I suggest you get used to it because I plan on having you over here a lot more often now," I said with a smirk.

"That reminds me, I have to tell you something. But I'm not sure how you're going to react..."

"Whatever it is can't be that bad," I reassured her.

"Um--well...Ronnie asked me to be his girlfriend," she said slowly.

"You told him no, right?" I questioned.

She looked down at the pillow she was holding and shook her head no. I didn't want her to think I was mad, but it was hard to ignore the rage that was beginning to boil inside me. "Please don't be mad," she said in a small voice.

"I'm not."

"You're lying."

"I know."

She sighed and crawled into my lap. "I like him, I really do. Besides, it's not like I can do normal things with you. I want to be taken out on dates and hold hands in public and all that other sappy couple shit that I can't do with you because you're my teacher. I promise it won't affect my relationship with you."

When I didn't say anything, she started kissing on my neck.

"Stop," I said.

"No."

I gripped her waist as she continued nibbling on my neck. She pulled away and looked at me before pressing her lips against mine. "You're so sexy," she mumbled against my lips. Her fingers began fiddling with the button of my jeans and that's when I knew it was about to go down. I picked her up and carried her upstairs to the bedroom. Pretty soon, we were both undressed.

She moaned when I ran my hand over her womanhood and her hips rocked against my fingers as I went to work. "Trey," she whimpered when I moved my lips from her neck and began kissing down her body. I stopped right in front of her area before letting my tongue join my fingers in pleasuring her. She held my head in place and began arching her back, an indication that she was reaching her peak. I listened as she let out a moan that was muffled by her hands covering her face.

When I was done, she sat up and pushed me on my back so that she was on top. She kissed me for a minute before going down to satisfy my friend. I grunted as I came and she swallowed. I reached in the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a condom.

"You're not a virgin, right?" I asked while positioning myself between her legs. When she shook her head, I pushed inside, surprised at how tight she was. She instantly began moaning, wrapping her legs around my waist as I pumped in and out. We changed positions a few times, her moans getting louder with each thrust. When she reached her climax, she closed her eyes and dug her nails into my back, letting out a long scream. I kept going until I reached my peak a few minutes later.

Sweaty and out of breath, I pulled out and laid next to her, tossing the condom in the trash. "Wow. I just had sex with my teacher," she said. "I'm not just your teacher anymore," I replied while looking at her. She laughed and gave me a kiss. "I know. You're my baby too."

I was just about to take her in the shower with me, when her phone rang. She picked up the phone without looking at the I.D.

"Hey...Nothing just chilling...Yeah I miss you too...No I miss you more..."

She looked at me apologetically before turning her back to finish her conversation. I stared at the ceiling and sighed. If this is what her dating Ronnie was going to be like, I was going to have to put a stop to it soon.