Fractionate

The sun peaks through his heavy curtains as Itachi blinks his eyes open. He looks over to see the bed empty with no sign of Kisame around. He looks over and sees a note on his bedside table with some pills. 'Have work to do. Take these for your headache. Call me sometime Einstein. -Kisa'. He eyes the phone number just as his head starts to pound. How did he know? He takes the pills and sits up.

Flashes of last night enter his mind he remembers Kisame helping him inside and them kissing but he can't remember anything else. He reaches down as he feels something wet and looks inside his boxers. He gasps and blushes. Did we do something? Did I have a wet dream? Did Kisame see me? Itachi shakes his head and heads to the bathroom to shower, really regretting how much wine he drank.

Kisame gets home finally and unlocks his door, a small smile on his face. "Dude! Where the fuck have you been?!" He hears as he walks in. He chuckles and steps over pizza boxes as he see his friends sitting on the couch. "Out. What's going on?" He asks seeing Kakazu, Pein and Hidan looking at him seriously. "We have a situation," Kakazu says sternly. Kisame raises and eyebrow as he sits down in the recliner.

"One of Kyu's guys was found in an alley by the university, beaten to death," Pein says taking a drag off his cigarette, eyeing Kisames bruised knuckles. Kisame stares at him, remembering the thug he killed for Itachi. "And?" He says. "Well, we know that's your MO Kisame. Its causing quite the noise out there," Kakazu says rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Kisame stirs in his seat, "Well, he was a piece of shit. He deserved it." "Oh fuck" Hidan says slapping his thighs and standing up, pacing the living room. "This is a problem Kisame. Kyu already has a problem with us taking a large percentage of his drug trade, if he finds out this is you, we're fucked" Pein replies. Kisame stands up angrily, "Well I honestly don't give a fuck. Ryker was trash. He'd still be out there attacking innocents if it wasn't for me."

Kakazu looks at him shocked, "Innocents? You killed him cause he was attacking some chick?" He snorts. Kisame glares at him, "Just cause we're criminals doesn't mean we turn an eye to rape Kakazu. That's fucking disgusting. Im honestly tired of Kyu and his fucking power grab over Ame. I don't want to be under his damn thumb all the time!" Kisame snaps. "Relax Kisame, it's just temporary until he gets replaced. Nevertheless, just keep an eye out. We have a new product coming in tonight, so be available" Pein says standing up with Kakazu.

Kisame nods, looking down, thinking about Nero, Granny Saito and the others struggling in the neighborhood. "We got your back, don't worry" Pein says putting his hand on his shoulder. Kisame looks at him and nods as they leave.

He sits back down and puts his head in his hands. He will never regret saving Itachi but now he has another mess on his hands. Kyu is not a man to mess around with and he worries for his friends.

"So, you wanna tell me where you were?" Hidan asks laying down on the couch. Kisame chuckles and looks at his pale friend. "No where," he replies. "I saw that stupid smile on your face, idiot. You got some last night. Tell me, she have big ol titties?" He winks. Kisame laughs, "The biggest." "Nice! I need to get me some soon."

Kisame looks at his friend relaxing on the couch. "Hidan" he says. "What?" He says through closed eyes. "Do you have any gay friends?" He asks. "Like one I think, why?" He shakes his head "No reason. Why only one though? You think differently of him?"

Hidan laughs "Fuck no. He's awesome. He's just really flamboyant. Too much sometimes but he's a good friend. I don't care about shit like that." "Right," Kisame smiles. "Why? You have a gay friend?" Hidan says looking at him. "No. A client is. Just never had one before," he replies.

Hidan turns back, closing his eyes "Makes no difference to me. If you can find love in this fucked up city, more power to you" he says. Love? Kisame thinks. He's never loved anyone. "Anyways, call me when the shipments ready. I'm gonna go shower" he says heading to his room.
_______________________________________________________________________________