Formalities

Lemon xxx

He pulls up to Itachi's apartment complex and puts it in park, sitting silently, worried by the increasing silence and tension. "Did you want to come up?" "Yes" Kisame answers quickly, making Itachi chuckle. They exit his car and walk to the large glass doors of the luxurious Ame Blue apartments.

Kisame holds open the door for Itachi as they eye the elevator and try to hurry to it.

"Itachi?" Kisame and Itachi stop in their tracks, feeling like teenagers getting caught sneaking out, they turn to the voice. "Hyato" Itachi says kindly, bowing slightly. "Headed up?" The young doorman says, inquisitively looking at Kisame. Itachi sees him checking out Kisame and grows irritated by his prodding.

"Yes. Have a splendid night" Itachi says, grabbing Kisames hand and pulling him to the elevator.

They step in alone as the doors close. They eye each other from across the elevator, Itachi roams up Kisames body wearing his usual black joggers, black tshirt, grey hoodie and Nikes. His muscles ripping through his clothes, his cologne filling the elevator, filling Itachis nose driving him wild.

The elevator dings at every floor as Kisame eyes Itachis small frame, it taking everything not to absolutely slam him against the wall and take him right there. It finally stops on 10 as they exit the elevator and head to his door.

Itachi fumbles with the keys as Kisame waits behind him. Itachi struggles as his anticipation gets the better of him and he struggles to find the key. He's about to slide the key in when Kisame kisses the back of his neck, pressing his muscular chest to his back, making him drop the keys and moan softly. Kisame chuckles and picks up the keys, opening the door for him and leading him inside.

"Would you like something to drink?" Itachi says turning around. Kisame shakes his head slowly. "No thanks. I only want to taste one thing right now," he says stepping closer to Itachi. Itachi swallows slowly as Kisame closes in on him, like a shark circling it's prey.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you, you looked so peaceful Itachi" Kisame says moving a piece of his hair behind his ear. Itachi smiles "it's okay. I'm absolutely mortified that you saw that though.." He says looking down. Kisame tilts his chin up and shakes his head "Don't be. You were so sexy... I should've woken you up but I'll make it up to you tonight. I promise." He leans down and kisses his lips softly, cupping Itachis face gently.

Itachi wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him close as he opens his mouth to explore Kisames mouth with his tongue. Kisame moans into his mouth as he pulls him closer, crushing his small frame against his muscular build. Itachi breaks the kiss as he grabs Kisames large hand and pulls him to the bedroom.

Itachi takes off his leather jacket and begins to take off his green sweatshirt when Kisame grabs his hands. "Hey" he chuckles. "Slow down." Itachi looks up at him, his lips trembling. "We have all night," he continues, stroking his lips with his thumb. Itachi pushes Kisame on the bed and climbs on top of him, kissing him roughly. "Don't tell me what to do... Hoshigaki," he says sternly.

Kisame eyes open wide at his last name and smirks at this attitude of Itachis. Itachi leans down and kisses him firmly, grinding his hips into Kisames. Kisame moans into his mouth as he runs his hands up his waist and under his sweatshirt, slipping it off him, revealing a black v neck mesh shirt. Itachi grinds himself harder into Kisame, feeling himself strain against his jeans, wishing Kisame would rip them off already but knowing he rather take things slow.

He kisses down Kisames neck, slowly unzipping his grey sweater and peeling it from his buff arms and chest. Kisame watches as the pretty young man dots kisses down his neck and to his pecs, wondering if this is some tortuous dream he's about to wake up from. Itachi slides his slender fingers up his black tshirt and slides it over Kisames head, throwing it across the room, so he can properly drool over the mans pecs and abs.