love

xx

Kisame takes off his tight black suit jacket and tie, leaving on his black vest and white button up. He sits on the side of the bed, resting against his hands as he waits for Itachi. He glances around the room, the chemists spotless clean room, smiling silently to himself. He stands and closes the tall grey curtains and lights a couple candles, creating a soft dim glow in the large modern bedroom. He turns down the heavy comforter and soft sheets and sits back down, patiently and nervously waiting for his raven.

Itachi trembles as he struggles to unbutton his black long sleeve in his perfect closet. He huffs as he struggles and pops a button off, it clatters to the floor, rolling underthe dresser. He chuckles softly and takes off his jacket, shirt and pants, his nervous fingers struggling to undress himself . Only in his boxers, he wraps his black silk kimono robe around his toned body. He breathes deeply as he ties it on his waist and steps outside his closet.

Kisame plays with the threads of Itachis soft blanket as he hears the bathroom door open. He drops the blanket and smiles slowly, seeing Itachis lean frame in his black robe. The chemist walks over to Kisame, his cheeks on fire as he feels nervous but excited, his arms wrapped around his small waist, feeling increasingly vulnerable. He bites his lips as he stands between Kisame's legs, avoiding his direct gaze.

Kisame chuckles and turns his face to look at him. "Why can't you look at me?" Kisame whispers. Itachi runs his hands up Kisames buff arms in his tight, white button up, trying to take in how sexy he looks. Itachi shakes his head, "You just look so..." Kisame unties Itachis kimono, revealing his lean chest and abs in his tight black boxers. "Sexy" Kisame finishes, pulling Itachi into him.

Itachi blushes and nods, "Took the words right out of my mouth," he whispers, swallowing slowly. "There's plenty more sounds I plan on pulling out of that mouth.." Kisame replies stroking his lips with his thumb. Kisame stands up, making Itachi feel instantly tiny. He turns him towards the bed and reaches behind him, sliding his rubber band down his hair, releasing it. Kisame slides his hands up from his waist and into his hair, bringing his face within inches of his, he looks deep into his eyes and leans down, kissing him softly.

He pushes Itachi down slowly, bringing them onto the soft, cloud like bed. He moves him to the pillows so his head is resting comfortably on a large pillow. He kisses him deeply as he slides his hands down his chest and over his shoulders, removing the silky robe, achingly slowly. He shifts his hands to his chest and runs his fingertips down his abs, hooking his fingertips in his boxers and sliding them down and off. Kisame smiles against Itachi's lips as he feels him already hard. He kisses down his angular jaw and down to his neck as he slides his hand up to his own lips. He moves back a couple of inches, looking deep into Itachis eyes as he slides his fingers over his lips and past his sharp teeth. Itachi grabs his hand and brings his long, blue fingers to his lips, "Let me.." Itachi whispers.

Kisame bites his lip as Itachi slides his fingers past his soft lips and into his mouth, their eyes not parting for a second. He moans as he feels Itachis wet tongue slide over and down his fingers. He swallows slowly as he feels himself grow harder, straining against his tight suit pants. He can't take it anymore. He slides his fingers out of his mouth and down his lean, pale body. Itachi wraps his arms around his neck as Kisame moves his lips to his ear. "I'll be gentle," he whispers. He ghosts his fingers over Itachi's hard erection and down to his ass. Itachi grips him tighter as he feels Kisame rub him with his now wet fingers. "Relax..." Kisame orders sweetly. Itachi tries his best as Kisame slowly slides one finger inside him, making the raven grip Kisame's soft, navy locks. "Am I hurting you?" Kisame whispers, he feels him shake his head in response against his shoulder.

Kisame pushes in farther, his knuckle meeting Itachi's soft skin. He slides it back out and in as Itachi moans in his ear, his soft voice egging him on. He fingers him slowly, feeling him start to relax around his finger. Itachi shifts his head and kisses him hard as he quickens his pace. Then, as if it was the first time he saw the sun, Kisames fingers brush against a spot that ignites his body. "Ah, right there...Harder... please" Itachi begs. Kisame obliges, feeling his anticipation getting the better of him. He slides his finger out and replaces them with two, sliding them in slowly. Itachi bites down on Kisames lip as he feels himself stretch against his fingers. "Kisa...me" he moans. Kisame smiles as he fingers him faster, seeing his kiss-bruised lips, his cheeks flushed and his body tensing and relaxing to his movements. Itachi writhes in his arms, wanting to feel every inch... he feel so close but so far from his built lover.