Heart beats Brain

Applejack later enter outside to pick apples sighing sadly over everything that happen, not only did they lost apple bloom to starlightand rarity and her broke up, but now she had realize that sunset was innocent of anon a miss and they treated her and twilight as being evil traitors

Now Applejack just sadly place apples in buckets though shes confuse about being guilty on whipping apple bloom and almost shooting her, as she still thinks apple bloom deserve it for being in love with those mobians but the more she thought about it the less angry she is about it so why is this bothering her? why does she feel any guilt at all

Applejack: "ugh my head hurts, why on earth do i feel bad apple bloom deserve that punishment i mean sure i don't know what came over me with that shotgun but i was just protecting her why can't anyone and my crazy other self truly see that?!"

????????: "because that crazy other self is your heart trying to fight your eyes" Applejack look around a bit till she saw that voice came from Knuckles who had dhow up after over hearing applejack talk to herself "you see your eyes blind you with the truth and they connect with the brain which is memories which can cloud your judgement but your heart is the one telling about the true meaning of right or wrong and you better listen to it"

Applejack: (annoyed) "ugh don't you have better things to do than follow me around!!!?"

Knuckles: "actually yeah i was on my way towards that island" he pointed upward as applejack turn to see a island floating in the distance which cause her to scrath her head wondering how she missed that "its call angle island andprotect that island and keep it upward as the island cannot stay afloat the water surface and in a week it'll sink to the bottom of the ocean"

Applejack: "wow i never knew you have such a job like that"

Knuckles: "lots of people don't know that well that island is staying afloat with the master emerald its power as long as it stays up there or else the island falls in fact the master emerald can be use to stop the choas emerlds if they are use for evil"

Applejack: (confuse) "uh why are you telling me all of this?"

Knuckles: "cause its for you to understand the mistakes you make like how i act when i get trick by eggman every month i learn how to accept he'll never change and you can understand how to trust your friends more with sunsets death"

Applejack: (sadly) "i know just confuse on how i can feel guilty for hurting apple bloom when i was only punishing her for her disobedience"

Knuckles: "like i said your brain tells you to do bad things that are connected to bad memories and your past gets the best of you, now tell me when you thought sunset was anon a miss what did your heart told you?"

Applejack: "my heart told me she was innocence but in my mind it kept telling me she betrayed us, i begin listening to my mind cause all those bad memories kept showing up and i couldn't take it anymore"

Knuckles: "exactly by not listening to your heart and letting bad memories get in the way of your way of thinking it makes you do bad things and it can lead to you making big mistakes like abandoning sunset and almost killing your sister with a shotgun"

Applejack: (sigh) "you know talking with you made my hatred on mobians soften a little but i don't know why?"

Knuckles: "hmmm maybe cause deep down your realizing that being angry at all mobians is silly as you judge us before you truly get to know us look i get it we been shamed a lot in the past but everybody is warming up to us at this point as they are finally seeing the real us for who we realy are, heros that protect this city"

Applejack: "just like how me and my friends act thought more like normal girls that have super magic abilities not the hero thing that is"

Knuckles: "yeah and remember to follow your heart and it'll guide you on the right path i've learn all of this myself throughout my journey as will you, and my advice to avoid bad memories you gt to let them go into the past and stay within the present and prepare for the future" Applejack nodded but as she turn a bit she accidently trip over and crash into knuckles

Both open their eyes to see they were accidently kissing, at first both were freaking out and tried pulling away but they begin enjoying it and kept kissing for a minute till they finally pulled away and stare at each other blushing a bit unaware that big mac and granny smith saw the whole thing in shock over what just happen as knuckles got up and left leaving applejack still shock over what she accidently then purposely did. Unaware how it'll change everything for the better

My little pony belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA