Telling Her Boyfriend What She Saw

Starlight went on her way back to house very shock about what she saw and witness first the abuse, saving eevee, learning about apple bloom's innocent as well as her destiny and finally her birth home is gone.

Starlight Glimmer: "oh man i'm so stupid to not realize it sooner man i had a feeling apple bloom was frame its not like her to cause a fire" she reach her house and enter to see silver reading a book "silver i need to talk to you" he put it down once he notice his girlfriend

Silver The Hedgehog: "starlight? whats wrong you look like you had a nightmare whats up?" starlight took a deep breath as she had to tell him everything in order for her to know what to do next

Starlight Glimmer: "well on my way back here i pass the apple farm and heard screaming i tried to resist investigating but my curiousity got the best of me so i decided to take and peek and saw well i recorder what i saw here trust me its too hard and disbelieving to explain" she turn on her phone and silver the video of the abuse and whipping

Silver The Hedgehog: (shock) "what the (beep) they actually whip apple bloom like that and tried to shoot that eevee why didn't you step in!?"

Starlight Glimmer: "i was too speechless and shock but i saved eevee by whacking big mac from behind with a bat anyway i climb up on a tree to spy in apple bloom's window because discord actually show up to take eevee back to apple bloom and discover that the fire incident that apple bloom was blamed for wasn't her at all but her friends who betrayed her for popularity with diamond tiara"

Silver The Hedgehog: "okay okay okay starlight sweetheart one information at a time okay your really rushing in this. So apple bloom didn't start the fire and she was frame by her friends i get that now it makes since as people will usually tried to do anything to avoid being bullied so um why her family did that though what was there reason for whipping her?"

Starlight Glimmer: "it was because she had eevee a pokemon i know fully well that for some reason applejack hates pokemon and it turns out that apple bloom has a keyblade which was taken by her only for her to get it back"

Silver The Hedgehog: (confuse) "a keyblade? whats that?" starlight thought back to what happen earlier so she can describe what it looks like

Starlight Glimmer: "well its a big blade shape like a key and it turns out that the apple family don't like keyblade wielders as applejack told me its because there grandpa abandon them once he was a keyblade wielder"

Silver The Hedgehog: "man i can't imagine them hurting apple bloom like that just because they hate pokemon and keyblade wielders"

Starlight Glimmer: "not only that silver but now its a good time to tell the reason i never invited you to our parties and that because for some reason the apple family hate mobians"

Silver The Hedgehog: (shock) "what!? oh god that explains her glaring at either me or sonic when we hang out with you and rainbow dash until she cheated on him"

Starlight Glimmer: "i know that still can't believe she did that to him" sighing a bit "anyway after  i found out apple bloom's destiny is to save 5 spirits and a sacrificer and that my home is gone equestria is gone! i literally tried the portal statue nothing!"

Silver The Hedgehog: (shock) "WHAT!? 5 spirits needed to be rescue, a sacrificer included and your homeland is gone! how can that had happen!?"

Starlight Glimmer: "it must've happen during the summer and two of the spirits are sonic and sunset both killed on the same day just different times and to be honest like apple bloom i never believe sunset was anon a miss at all" she sigh sadly as silver nodded "anyway back to the main topic with the whipping i don't know what to do and your great with advice's so any ideas on what i should do?"

Silver The Hedgehog: "well you should report it with your phone evidence i mean we can't let them continue this act its unhealthy for apple bloom she's gonna grown up in a terrible future and i know she will i seen this kind of mess a lot"

Starlight Glimmer: "yeah i should i just have a hard time preparing to do that because me and applejack are friends i don't have the guts to torn up their family bond"

Silver The Hedgehog: "don't you remember how we first met and what got you to stay here because if you can you'll have your anwser to your question"

Starlight Glimmer: "of course i remember such a sweet moment like that it all started when me and princess twilight came here for last summer vacation".....

My little pony belongs to Hasbro

Sonic belongs to SEGA