We meet once again

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

Chan ran behind Felix, following him to hide behind a dumpster until backup arrived.

The two were out of breath, panting and sweating through their tuxes, but even more so, Chan was angry and annoyed at the freshly red haired male next to him.

"What the fuck where you thinking !?" Chan all but screamed past his huffs.

"What do you mean wha-"

"I work for him! You can't just fucking shoot him just 'cause you felt like it Felix, that's not how this works." Felix's jaw clenched as he looked away from Chan.

"If I want to put a bullet through someone's head, I'll put a fucking bullet through their head! If anything you should be thanking me for getting rid of him for the shit he was screaming at you," the redhead scoffed, glaring at the brunette.

Chan sneered, "Why do you even care?"

Felix didn't reply.

I shouldn't care but I do.

"That's what I thought."

Adrenaline fading, Chan sighed before slumping against the dumpster and ignoring Felix's stare.

"...What happened to us? We used to be inseparable Chan."

Chuckling bitterly, the other shook his head in disappointment.

"Used to be. You made it clear you didn't care for me, Felix."

.............................

Chan and Felix were close- you wouldn't find one without the other.

They met in university (which Felix had to beg on his knees for his father to let him attend) and the younger had bumped into the older aussie at a fresher's party.

And just like that, the two became acquaintances, then best friends, and then something more.

The first time Chan kissed Felix was at three something in the morning in their home country, Australia .

Felix couldn't sleep, so he asked to meet the other outside the 24/7 café they always get breakfast from- he didn't care that he left the house in soft pink pyjamas with baby chicks printed all over it.

Chan was in no better state, bed hair, black shorts, black tank top and of course, black sliders.

Something about the warm breeze at 3am, Chan's warm gaze and the warm cup of hot chocolate let him lean in as Chan stared at his lips and soon they were kissing.

And who cared if Felix walked around his uni with a limp the next day, or the day after that, or if Chan unintentionally showed off his hickeys and scratch marks that travelled down his biceps from the low tank tops he'd always wear.

Soon the something more became something even more than that.

Chan was rough with his thrusts but gentle with his kisses.

He was the personification of lust and desire as he fucked into Felix in the back of his car, but also the definition of selflessness when it came to caring and loving the younger.