Alone Time

Requested by Softforchanlix and MrsLoveW- I hope you don't mind I merged both your requests, I just thought they worked well together.
I hope this lives up to your standards,

Enjoy <3

Smut uwu

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

"Again?" 

"Yeah," Chan huffed, stuffing his phone into his back pocket and kissing Felix shortly, the younger grabbing his cheeks to keep him there as he tried to pull away. Grinning, Chan bit Felix's lip with enough force to have him released.

Felix pouted, looking up at Chan with soft, eager eyes. "Do you have to go?"

He didn't want to. He'd rather stay here with Felix than go out again. Chan felt like he hadn't had any time alone with his husband in the past two weeks and it's been horrible. 

The two were left with barely any time for quick makeout sessions, and even speedier handjobs- they'd be lucky to get in a blowjob, let alone a good fucking.

And all this sexual frustration was building in both of them.

God, Chan couldn't wait to finally have the younger all for himself, and from the looks of it, neither can Felix.

But right now, his father-in-law was being the biggest cockblock on the fucking planet.

"I gotta go, sweetheart," he hugged the younger to himself, swaying softly when Felix grumbled and tightened his hold on him.

"I hate my dad," came a muffled response, coaxing a weak chuckle from him. 

"No you don't."

"Yeah. I don't," Felix rested his chin on the older's neck, looking up at him with tender, loving eyes. "You should go before I drag you back to bed."

"I wouldn't mind actually."

Felix sighed, "don't tempt me, mister. Now go. Stay safe."

"Always."

The younger watched Chan leave before turning to walk deeper into his apartment and enter his office, glancing at the digital clock that blared a bright 03:49 am. He might as well as get some work done, but first...

His father picked up on the first ring. As always.

"Keep Chan safe."He didn't bother complaining about him stealing his husband from him- he'd do the same when Chan was as good as he was at his job. "Yourself, too."

By the time Chris came back, Felix was stuffing his left, socked foot down a combat boot, stumbling in place. He didn't even notice the older until his laugh gained his attention, eyes widening in glee as he hopped to the brunette to trap him in a hug and another short peck before turning back to his shoes. "I'll text you later, I'm late."

Chan glanced at their glass cuckoo clock, reading the time to be close to seven in the morning.

"Lix, you still have an hour."