Heal

Firstly, wtf thank you all <3

Secondly, felix shaking ass so sexc

Will probably upload a one-shot based on his tiktok later lol

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

"Hi."

Sighing, Felix replied, "hey."

It was clear Chan had just woken up, still high on painkillers as he groaned every few seconds. But Felix was worried he was on something more with how he kept repeating the same thing over and over again.

The younger was curled up in the leather chair next to the older's bed, his fingers interlaced with Chan's and resting on the injured male's stomach.

"Hi."

Felix went to stand, having enough. "Okay, that's it let me go get-"

But Chan's grip on his hand tightened making him pause in his step and look at him expectantly.

"Stay."

"So you can still speak," the blonde plopped back in his seat. "That's good to know."

Chan chuckled weakly, a small smile tugging at his lips as he continued to gaze at Felix with so many different emotions, the younger couldn't look away.

"Jus' missed you," uttered the older, shifting his head, his now lengthier hair fanning around him messily as he tried to get a better view of his husband.

But at Chris's words, Felix immediately turned away, cheeks puffing as he pressed his lips together.

"Felix look at me."

The blonde refused, shaking his head as he nestled into his chair, retracting his hand.

However, this made Chan frown and attempt to sit up on his own, the sudden movements and grunts of pain gaining Felix's attention, who stood promptly to stop the older from hurting himself further.

"Wait- stop let me help atleast-"

But as Felix supported Chan's back with a hand and adjusted his pillows higher with his other, the older tugged on his arms harshly making him fall on top of the brunette, startling as the two fell back.

The blonde gasped, his feet no longer touching the ground and bracing himself on his forearms that were now on either side of Chan's head, who groaned at the sudden movements.