SRIJAN

□□ END OF KALP □□

Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar open their eyes and find themselves in somewhere in the universe.

Harihar lok is no where to be found, where they were meditating for millions of years.

"Harihareshwari aur Shreeshaktiswar, tumhara karya ab poorn ho chuka hai." A divine voice said.

They looked up and saw Mata Adi-para Shakti. Both bowed in front of her and then held each other's hands knowing what was supposed to come.

Suddenly Tridev along with Mata Laxmi and Saraswati appeared.

"Hey pitashree, mujhe apne charano mai ab sthan de dijiye." Amarsri said.

"Putri ka sthan charano mai hota Amarsri." Narayan said with tears in his eyes.

"Toh apne hridaye mai sthan de dijiye." Amarsri said.

"Aao putri." Mahadev said.

Amarsri looked at Amardev who was sadly smiling.

"Punar milan hetu, mai pratiksha karunga." He said wiping her tears.

They both then got disintegrated into energies. As her energies went into the heart of Mahadev and Narayan and his energies went into the hearts of Mata Adi-para Shakti and Mata Laxmi.

□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

THUS WE COME TO THE END OF PHASE 1.

GOSH.....NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE THE DEATH/END OF HARIHARESHWARI AND SHREESHAKTISWAR....

BUT IT IS NECESSARY FOR THE UPCOMING SERIES.

TELL ME DID YOU LIKE THE PHASE 1 OF THE SERIES ?

AND WHICH BOOK WAS YOUR FAVORITE OUT OF THE 4 ?