Chap 72: Substitute dead

Unexpectedly, the "Rebirth" plan has brought about many remarkable achievements.

In order, IOI will come back first, the Kpop explosive comeback. A lot of fans waited and enthusiastically supported the girls.

The songs on the comeback album were composed by the producers of Diamond Star themselves, including the MV concept, cover design, and photo shoot, all directed by the human resources department by Yohan.

Digital music achievements, album sales have brought many unexpected records.

...

- First of all, thank you to our fans!  Thank you for always waiting and still supporting us!  Thank you for giving us strength to keep our spirits up, working hard to put on the best performance today!

The title song composed by the couple Joker and Jack has left a mark in the hearts of fans. The song is extremely catchy and quickly trending in Korea and other countries.

About the choreography choreographed by Kai Jo for IOI.  Kai Jo is a choreographer in the US, he returned to Korea to join 1 Million studio by chance, he met Yumin and was invited by her to be the main choreographer for Diamond Star. There are also three other people: Nami - Japanese female dancer who lived in Korea for 3 years, Eirik - Used to be part of a dance group in China and LD - Korean-American who has his own studio. And they are friends of Kai, with him they came to Diamond Star to become a choreographer for idols.

Having just returned, IOI immediately set a record when receiving the first trophy in the first week of promotions.

Nayoung touched the trophy and passed the mic to the other members to speak.

- Nae! Thank you to the staff who didn't mind working with us, and to the director, producer, choreographer and staff who contributed to this reunion!  Having worked hard to make an explosive comeback, we will continue to work hard to not let you down! - Chaeyeon passed the mic to Somi then leaned on Doyeon's shoulder and sobbed.

- Many thanks to Sajang nim for giving us the opportunity to meet our fans again and stand on stage together today! Without esteemed company we could never be so full together!  Hic... hic We will work hard! Kamsaimida!  - Our maknae cried a lot, returned the mic to Leader.

- Nae! Congratulations to IOI! And now anhon!  - The MC of The Show ended the host part, giving the stage to the girls.

The groups present today also cheered for IOI.

...

- The first win!  - Yoojung held up the cult trophy like a holy relic.

- I cry so much! Must have swollen eyes! - Sohye used a tissue to wipe her eyes.

- Me too! - Chungha laughed.

- Everyone, look over here!  - Kyulkyung raised her phone to take a picture of the group.

The first photo marks IOI's first comeback under the company name Diamond Star.

...

Next is the comeback of the Wanna One!

In order to keep the two groups from having to confront each other, Diamond Star arranges the two groups of activities in order.  As for the boys' comeback, it's even more resounding than expected.

Besides, the two groups go to shows regularly, but because of their health, Diamond Star carefully considers the schedule distribution so that the two groups can still attend enough shows in the best condition.

The company also filmed two reality shows about IOI and Wanna One's comeback.  The advertising contracts, photography, games... constantly coming to both of them, making Diamond Star not long established, it was busy and noisy.