Chap 68: Ugly truth

How beautiful the weather is!  ~~~

(It looks boring at the beginning! 😅)

Diamond Star Ent.

Yumin sat in her office, the construction was completed last week, currently equipped with furniture and something must-haves in an entertainment company. However, Yumin still waited a little longer to officially announce the establishment to the public, and some important licenses have not been granted yet, so Yumin asked Bang Sihyuk for help because he is a senior should understand her better.

The room was quiet, only the sound of the keyboard and the pen writing on the paper could be heard, there were some jobs that had to be handled by the head of a company personally, so Yumin was here early in the morning to work.  Lucy just called Yumin to say that she had some work to do today, so she was a little late, Yumin answered without question and agreed.

The door to the room suddenly rang with three crisp knocks and a warm voice.

- Chairman!  I'm Junho, are you busy?

- Come in, Junho!  - Yumin closed the cap of the pen she was writing and called in.

Junho opened the door, followed by Lucy with a very confident face, the attitude of holding a bag to the empty space in front of Yumin's eyes. Perhaps because there was something more important, Junho spoke first.

- Chairman! I did what you wanted!

- Good!  From now on, keep an eye on that side's movements! - Yumin squinted at the screen for a moment, then looked up at Junho.

- Nae! One more thing! Chairman, do you really want me to take over as bodyguard manager? - Junho drove Yumin back to the company yesterday then he heard her suggest this.

- Uhm! The bodyguard company we cooperate this is the place where you used to work, so you will better understand the layout and selection of a team of professional bodyguards to work for us. So for you to manage them, I feel more secure!

- That's it, thank you, Chairman for entrusting me with this job! I will try to manage it well not to let you down! - Junho bowed slightly.

Yumin nodded, now she looked over at Lucy, who was puffing up her chest, acting inexplicably as if she wanted Yumin's attention.

- What's wrong with you? - Yumin frowned.

- Today, does the president feel that I am different?  - Lucy did not explain and asked a hidden question.

Hearing that, Yumin glanced at Lucy from above and then nodded as if she saw something.

- So tell me? - Lucy swayed excitedly.

- You... look more mature!? - But it's really no different from normal days

- What? Did I not act mature before? Did you not find out? - Lucy grumbled furiously.

- Haizzz!  Look!  Today I did makeup in a new style!  How much money do i put on my face like this, without seeing it! - Not listening to Yumin's reply, Lucy sighed, flicking her hair to show a sharp makeup different from Lucy's usual makeup.

- Do i look like the secretaries in Kdrama? - Lucy pursed her lips.

- So you've been busy with makeup since this morning?  - Yumin raised an eyebrow, does her secretary have to be pampered without being afraid of this president, so casual?

- Hehe! Thanks to wearing makeup like that today, I found a new partner for us! - Lucy put the file on Yumin's desk.

- Junho go prepare the car! I come now! - Junho obeyed the order to go down to get the car, Yumin held the file and said while looking at it.