Chap 21: Come home

Tomorrow

Today is still a good day, Yumin goes with Eunyeon to school. Already familiar, everyone in the school is no longer as excited as yesterday, they respect and give Yumin her privacy, sometimes a few students come to take pictures with Yumin, but do not dare to do anything.

Goodbye Eunyeon, Yumin went to class 1-A, entering class Yumin saw you guys whispering something, Yumin didn't pay attention to go straight to her seat, sat down on her seat, Yumin realized the topic everyone was talking about. This is the person sitting in front of her here. Kwon Juri is famous for going to school late from the first day until now, suddenly breaking her rules go to school early today, now lying on the table to sleep, what is the topic for everyone.

Yumin still doesn't understand what Juri is thinking, yesterday obviously made progress, all of a sudden the two acted like they never knew each other, Yumin was a bit dizzy. During the 3 lessons, Yumin did not pay attention to Juri and was only worried about studying and Juri took a long peek at Yumin and then lay down, feeling that whoever looked at her, she looked up but not see anyone so continue to study.

Recess

After Yumin finished cleaning, she left the classroom without saying anything and Juri followed with frowning.

"You're all that, just like them! " Juri POV.

Juri goes out of the classroom to a familiar place every day is the rooftop, everyone thinks it's boring up here, but for Juri this is her own space to separate the noise of the students down there. Because of such thoughts, everyone concludes that Juri is strange. Actually, Juri has a quite special situation so she grew up with a rather arrogant personality, understanding the truth of life but still dreams of becoming a singer, only music can calm everyone's soul. Since entering SOPA Juri has no intention of making friends with anyone as well as in primary school and high school, Juri is always alone, in her eyes this world overlaps too much, looks bored but when she watching the videos about Yumin, she realized that Yumin is completely different around, amidst the gray background of Yumin's life, Yumin can be gifted with music, good dances, good singing but not with all her might for that, Yumin knows what her passion is and what her dream is.

Your passion as well as each person's hobby is just that you love this hobby that you are passionate about and a dream is what each person must achieve in the future because it strives to turn the dream come true. Yumin is like that, so Juri wants to make friends with Yumin, the first friend that Juri wants to be with the most in 16 years since birth. Unexpectedly, Yumin let Juri down, Yumin was just like the rest of the people in life, obeying the words around her and avoiding Juri. While Juri on this side was thinking wildly, Yumin was at the cafeteria buying 2 servings of food and 2 cans of milk.

- Yumin do you eat that much? - Eunyeon is amazed.

- I bought it for "friends" too! - Yumin didn't look at Eunyeon to take everything and left to leave Eunyeon with a question mark.

"Don't eat in the cafeteria!" Eunyeon POV

Yumin ran at full speed with her long legs and headed to the rooftop. Opening the door to see Juri staring at the sky, she walked over to Juri's side to call.

- Juri! - Juri suddenly turned to Yumin and shouted coldly.

- What did you come up here for, didn't you leave like them? Who allow you up here? - Yumin smiled and placed the things bought from the cafeteria on the bench. Slowly answer Juri's question.

- Come to find you, you are my friend and this is the school's roof terrace, not yours!

- Stop acting! what are you have any purpose, approach me, then leave, see me as a joke! - Juri scowled.