Chap 11: A pen?

When they got back to their room, each of them had one thing to do, Yumin took care of arranging things in the closet and some personal belongings in the right place while Eunyeon prepared her homework for tomorrow's class.

Finished all about fluttering themselves. Yumin took out her laptop in her backpack to look up some information, Eunyeon curiously jumped onto Yumin's bed.

- Why don't you go to sleep?

- Well, I just learned about the new school.

- SOPA?

- Nae!

- So ask me, the sunbae in front of you, find nothing far!- Yumin laughed.

- Actually I asked Uncle Sungho to find a lot of information about the school before and just wanted to see it extensively.

- Oh man! But I thought you did not know anything, but then it was good to take it long. So which science do you study?

- After considering, I think I will study the science of "Applied Music" (Please consult Google for all questions).

- I think you have to learn "App Dance". It's so good at dancing.

- At first I thought the same, but I remembered the reason why I wanted to go to this school so I made that choice.

- Reason?

- Is SOPA not an art school, when I first heard of this school, the first thing that popped into my mind was "Music"

- "Music"?

- Right! When I was child, what I perceive about art is not the dances but the music, from which I can feel the dances. So I choose "Applied Music" to increase my musical creativity and learn more genres from there. - Eunyeon nodded, looked admiring, said again.

- So let me go to school to see if anyone is studying in your department, then borrow them materials about these 1 month lessons for you. You study later so it will be hard.

- Thanks unnie, I'll try to catch up with them. Please help me!

- Well, just let me! Okay, let's go to sleep, I'll come home early tomorrow and take you around the house, maybe you're still not familiar with the road here.

- Nae! Good night Eunyeon unnie

- Good night Yumin.

The two lay down on their beds, Yumin reached out to turn off the light, the room was dark. Since the whole day was tired early, Yumin slept soon.

The next morning, Jang's family started a new day, the whole family was crowded at the breakfast table. Taeny and her husband went to work, Sungho also went to his company to report the past work, Sojin prepared the things for Taemin and took the boy to school and Eunyeon went to her school, before she left she told Yumin.

- Waiting for me to come home from school, I will take you out, let's just walk around the house now, be careful not to get lost.

- Nae, unnie should go to school lest it's late.

- OK, let's go. - Eunyeon waved and pushed the door out.

No one at Nara's house, she took Mrs. Jang to her room and went to do some housework even though she said Nara didn't need to do that, but her housewife when she was in Vietnam was used to it, so Nara still wanted to do it, Yumin changed into a sports suit. comfortably, then asked for Nara's permission to go out to do a few rounds of exercise, Nara agreed with her carefulness and righteousness so she didn't worry about it, but she also reminded her a few safe words to be relieved. Yumin met Nara and went out with her shoes.