Chap 1: Birth date of a miracle!

Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City

September 24, 2002, 22:30 pm

Hospital T

- Fighting! Just a little bit more. - Doctors and nurses are trying to help the woman give birth, every drop of sweat falls not only from the doctors and nurses but also of the woman lying in the birth bed.

- Ahhh ... - The sound of the woman screaming painfully, trying her best to give birth to the baby.

- Right! Breathe evenly and use your best! The baby is coming. - The doctor encourages the woman as his duty.

Meanwhile, outside the emergency room, there was a man with a worried expression because inside was his wife, he became more worried every time he heard the scream. He grieves for his wife when she is suffering inside alone while he is just outside waiting.

- Nara you can't happen anything! - The man clasped his hands to pray for his wife hope for the safety of his wife and children. And as expected.

- Whoa ... oa ... oa ~ - The sound of the baby crying is also the time when the mother smiles at her achievement after 1 hour.

Clack

The bandage was pushed open with the emergency light off. The man who saw that immediately knew that his wife was already born, he breathed a sigh of relief. He walked quickly after the stretcher and entered the recovery room to rest.

- The baby is so cute! - Gia Tuan was the name of the man who was delighted to see his first daughter. Gia Tuan and Nara are still very young, this couple is only approximately 2 years old (24-22).

Gia Tuan is Vietnamese, Nara is Korean. Both because of fate that love each other. Gia Tuan held the position of Colonel in the Ministry of Public Security. During a trip to Korea because of work accidentally met Nara, after many meetings and contact, the two have feelings for each other. After a while, both decided to get married, but both sides of the family did not accept it, so both were against family, got married and lived separately. After getting married, Gia Tuan and Nara are happy day after day. Currently, both of them have their first child, a cute, chubby girl.

- Right! Feeling because of this child, all the pain just now disappeared. Nara smiled as she looked the sleeping baby wrapped in a soft towel.

- You've worked hard, Nara. - Gia Tuan looked at his wife fondly

- Nothing, because of our children all the pain i can bear.- Suddenly Nara remembered something

- Ah ... Gia Tuan what are you going to name our child? - Listening to his wife asking Gia Tuan tilted his head in thought.

- Han Gia Linh! Is it okay?

- Han Gia Linh! - Nara repeated the baby's name, what a good name, she nodded in agreement.

- Gia Linh! When you grow up, be beautiful like your mother and intelligent like your father, and you must grow up quickly to inherit a career like your father. - Hearing Gia Tuan say the first sentence, Nara still seemed happy, but coming from the word "inheritance", she lightly frowned and reminded her husband.

- I just want my baby to have a peaceful life and she can do what she wants. That is my satisfaction, not necessarily the police. - Gia Tuan heard his wife say that, he knew that he and his wife did not share the same thought just said.

- Well, let her future decide. It's still early, isn't it? - After saying that, he rubbed his nose in the baby's face, making her wince slightly. Nara heard that too, she knew her husband hoped their children would inherit a career as a police officer.