14

He had developed an addiction. Harry Styles. Two weeks had gone by and there had been so much sex going on that it should be illegal. He had never considered himself as an over sexual person but now he wasn't sure anymore. He couldn't get enough of Harry. The next time was always better than the previous even if he never thought it could be possible. They explored sex together and he had even bottomed, something he had only tried twice before in his life and not really enjoyed. Maybe because the guy that fucked him then never managed to hit his prostate while Harry was dead on. Harry was fucking huge and when he saw his dick poking his stomach from the inside, like, he could actually see the bulge, he came harder than he had ever done before, screaming his lungs out. Harry had a smirk on display for the rest of the evening, but he wiped that away when he fucked him into the mattress later on.

He had never been this compatible in bed with anyone before. Sex with Harry was a dream come through. He could be so submissive but when they switched he changed and took charge, something that Louis found so fucking hot. He was used to be the dominant one but Harry made him fall apart, made him become a whimpering mess, and he fucking loved it. He needed it. He craved it. From time to time. Mostly he was the one who made Harry fall apart, testing the limits, which for the record, Harry didn't really seem to have.

When he picked Harry up from the studio he was unusually cheerful.
"Hi Lou, so I wrote a song today that I need you to hear. It's kind of dirty, but I was just having fun with it. Here, let me connect my phone to the car stereo."

A real bop started to play and Louis swayed his head to the music and then Harry started to sing.

Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song
I want more berries
And that summer feelin'
It's so wonderful and warm

Breathe me in, breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without
I'm just thinking out loud
I don't know if I could ever go without

Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon sugar

Louis let out a loud cackle and looked at Harry who just grinned at him. The song continued.

Strawberries on a summer evenin'
Baby, you're the end of June
I want your belly
And that summer feelin'
Getting washed away in you

Louis choked on air and started to cough. Harry burst out laughing at his reaction.

Breathe me in, breathe me out
I don't know if I could ever go without

Watermelon sugar high

I just wanna taste it, I just wanna taste it
Watermelon sugar high

Tastes like strawberries
On a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song
I want your belly
And that summer feelin'
I don't know if I could ever go without

Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon sugar high (sugar)

I just wanna taste it, I just wanna taste it
Watermelon sugar high
I just wanna taste it, I just wanna taste it
Watermelon sugar high
Watermelon sugar

When the song ended Louis turned to look at Harry.
"Harry Styles! Did you just write a sex song? About sperm? My sperm? You're unbelievable!"

"Yep." Harry grinned.

"Priceless!" Louis cackled.

"I'm impressed that you got the reference right away." Harry answered.

"Of course. I'm proper gay, love." Louis snorted.

"Proper? You didn't just say that!" Harry cackled.

"It was a joke. So, how did your band react? Did they get the references?" Louis smirked.

"Nope, and I didn't inform them." Harry smirked. Then he got insecure.
"Are you okay with me releasing this song?"

"Of course! I would never interfere in your songwriting. That's none of my business." Louis assured him.

"Thanks, that means a lot. What if I wrote a song with lyrics like....Louis Tomlinson fucks me really good." Harry giggled.

"I think your label would have something to say about that, but I would love it." Louis winked.

"Yeah, you're right." Harry laughed but his eyes looked sad.

Louis took his hand and squeezed it and Harry threaded their fingers together and lifted their hands just so he could press a kiss against Louis's hand freckle. It had become something of a habit and Louis secretly loved it.

They went home and had just started making out when Louis's phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket and looked at the display.
"It's my friend Niall. I should take it."

"Of course. I'll cook us some dinner." Harry smiled and kissed the tip of his nose before he got up and walked to the kitchen.

Louis answered the call.
"Hi, Niall."

"You don't call, you don't write." Niall said.

"I'm sorry. I've been really busy." Louis apologized.

"Doing Harry." Niall said.

"How the hell do you know that?" Louis asked surprised.

"Wait, what? I was just kidding. Are you sleeping with Harry Styles?" Niall screeched.

"Crap. You can't tell anyone." Louis stressed.

"I won't but we're so gonna talk about this. So is it a friends with benefits kind of thing or are there feelings involved?" Niall questioned.

"Definitely feelings." Louis sighed.

"Oh, wow. That's the first time I ever heard you say you have feelings for someone. That's great! I'm happy for you. So is it mutual?" Niall cheered.

"I'm pretty sure that it is." Louis replied.

"You don't sound happy about it." Niall stated.

"It's complicated." Louis answered and rubbed his face.

"Complicated how?" Niall asked softly.

"Well, he's closeted, against his will I might add, and come on, he's famous. How will we make it work?" Louis said, airing his concerns out loud for the first time.

"Well, he's not closeted privately, right? So, you can be a couple among friends and family even if you can't be one publically?" Niall questioned.

"Yeah, that's true." Louis agreed.

"And I mean, you're his driver so you'll be together no matter where he is in the world." Niall continued.

"I don't think I can be his boyfriend and work for him at the same time. That makes me feel cheap." Louis muttered.

"I'm sure you'll work it out. Just talk to Harry about it." Niall said.

"Yeah." Louis sighed.