Epilogue

Their time in the States went by fast after that. Harry wrote an amazing album and would spend the next couple of months after it dropped promoting it.

Louis opened his own management and signed Harry as his first client as soon as his contract ended. He had a lot to learn but Harry helped him out and he worked hard. Before he knew it, he had more artists wanting him as their manager and he knew Harry was behind it. They were also closeted artists, and he signed with them immediately. He went on tour with Harry later that year, combining his job with Harry's.

Niall got to meet Harry as soon as they came back to England and they got along great. Louis brought Harry with him to Doncaster to meet his family and they loved him. His siblings screamed for twenty minutes straight before they calmed down. Harry took Louis home with him to Holmes Chapel as well and introduced him to his family.

They moved in together after that. Louis was spending all his time at Harry's place anyhow and they didn't want to be away from each other even one night.

Louis could never have imagined that taking a job as Harry Styles driver would be the best decision he had ever made. Sure, it was hard sometimes not to be able to show his love in public but he hoped that he would be able to do that one day and it was worth it, as long as he had Harry by his side.

Harry knew that he had won the jackpot. He was so grateful that Louis wanted to be with him even if they had to hide their love in public. He knew that it was a lot to ask for, and he wished that he didn't have to. He wanted to show the world what an amazing boyfriend he had and he would one day, but hopefully, he could call him his husband by then because he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Louis.

Whenever he had a rough day he just had to crawl into Louis's lap. He would wrap his arms around him and tell him that he loved him and he knew that everything would be alright.

The End