O N E

Song for this chapter: The Night We Met by Lord Huron <3

I walked into potions with Pansy, and my brother Harry. Pansy happens to be one of my closest friends. Me and Pansy took our seats, while Harry went to sit with his friends. Draco plops down in front of me and Pansy. Me and Draco are kinda close, it's just his heads too far up his ass for me.

"Lilith, are you coming to the slytherin party tonight?" Draco asked propping his feet up onto the table.

I shrugged, "Might be busy."

Pansy rolled her eyes, "Busy my ass. I'm dragging you to this party."
———

After dinner I went to the slytherin common room and waited for Pansy. She was going to help me choose a dress for the party.

"Are you ready to look stunning?" Pansy asked from behind one of the walls. I walked over to her to see her in a short black dress. She looked beautiful.

(Pansy's dress)

(Pansy's dress)

"I know I know I look beautiful." She said doing a spin for me. "Okay come with me." She yanked my arm and pulled me down the hall to her room.

She pulled out a beautiful white dress, it came to my knees. "I knew you would like it. Now go try it on." Pansy then pushed me to the bathroom.

I slipped the dress on. I looked pretty.

(Liliths dress)

(Liliths dress)

I walked out to Panys room. She looked at me and smiled, "It's perfect." She handed me some simple nude heels. Then she did my makeup. She did smile nude eyeshadow and some winged liner.

"You're totally ready." She said smiling at me. "Come on Lily we need to head down."

We walked down the stairs and into the common room, there was plenty of people laid out on the couches. I looked to Pansy who left me to go get drinks. I decided to follow behind her and get my own drink.

I have no clue what I had picked up, all I know it was a cup of alcohol. I took a sip, and it burned all the way down. I cringed at the taste, and I guess Pansy noticed.

"What do you got there?" She asked. I shrugged, "I just picked something up."

She snatched the cup out of my hand and took a drink. "That's some strong stuff. It's fire whisky." She said handing the cup back.

I shrugged and kept drinking it. As the night went on the party got boring. Everyone was wasted, but everyone was still having fun and being loud. I had no clue where Pansy went, so I was now talking to Draco.

Me and Draco talked all night. Me and him have never really been that close, but tonight made me think different of him.

I'm not sure if it's the alcohol but Draco's looking attractive? I'm out of my mind.

Draco's POV:

The alcohol and the weed has really gotten to my head. I'm sitting here talking to Lilith Potter. And the catch is, she's absolutely beautiful. I'm out of my mind.

Lilith's POV:

I noticed Draco staring at me. So I waved my hand in front of his face, "Um you good?" I asked. He nodded, "You just look- You look nice."

I felt blush coming onto my face. "Thank you." Was all I managed to say. Then Draco started to lean closer. His hands griping my jawline.

I was hesitant when he first kissed me, then I fell into the kiss and started kissing back. The smell of mint and cologne filled my nose as we kissed. He pulled away with his hand still on my jawline. I seen him smirk, he then pulled me by my wrist. I knew exactly where we were going. But I was too drunk to have a care in the world.

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, then the memories from last night filled my head. I then realized I was laid naked next to Draco (Who was also naked). I looked over to him, he was awake and I felt so embarrassed. I quickly stole all the blankets and covered myself up.

"Hey what the hell!" Draco said yanking the blankets back to him. "Um I need to go." I got up, but then a pain hit me from down there. I fell right back down to the bed. I looked over to Draco who was smirking.

"This isn't funny I need to meet Hermione to study for the O.W.L." I huffed. He just continued to laugh. I got up and tried to squeeze back into my dress. I huffed when I couldn't zip the back.

Draco snickered and got up and zipped up my dress up. Thankful I wouldn't have to go far, considering I'm a Slytherin and my doorm isn't that far.

I didn't even say anything to Draco before I left. I just left and headed to the girls dorms.

I entered mine and Pansy's room. Pansy wasn't there which I was thankful for. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower before heading down to the library.

(Liliths outfit)

(Liliths outfit)

I reached the library and noticed Hermione sitting with my brother over at a corner table. I smiled and walked over to them.

"Pansy said you didn't come back to your room after the party, where were you?" Harry questioned.

'Shit' I thought to myself. How in the hell do you explain that you've slept with someone your brother absolutely hates.