S E V E N

Song for the chapter: Do I wanna know by Arctic Monkeys

I woke up to the sunshine peeking in. I groaned and rolled over. The Molly came in, "Come on sleepy heads." I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then I looked over to the wall clock it read: 8:30.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I sat at the table next to Fred and Harry.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked. "Good actually." Harry smiled, "Good because we're going to have a long day."

After breakfast we all got ready to go shopping. I took a quick shower and put on some clothes.

(Lilith's clothes)

(Lilith's clothes)

I put my hair up into a messy bun, and walk downstairs. Fred and George smile at me, "You look pretty like always. Now let's go."

We were shopping in the muggle world today, for some reason Arthur wanted to go to the muffle world.

We were at this huge shopping center. There were a lot of people, and a lot of shops to go into.

"Okay guy. We'll meet back here in an hour." Arthur said. I looked to Ginny, and she looked to me. Then we both ran off.

We went into a store and we picked out a big bunch of outfits. "What do you think of this?" Ginny asked holding up a light pink dress. "It's cute, but when would you wear it?"

She gave me a big smile, "Harry didn't tell you, did he?" I looked at her in confusion, "What am I missing?"

"Harry asked me on a date." She said smiling. "Omg awww." I said jumping up and down. "You guys are so cute."
———

The whole day went by fast. Fred walked beside me and Ginny, "How was your day?" I looked up to him and smiled, "It was good actually."

Once we arrived at the burrow Molly was cooking dinner.

"Fred hun can you set the table." Molly said and Fred groaned. I went upstairs to put my things away. Then Ginny walked in.

"You know Fred likes you right?" Ginny said while putting things away. I just looked at her, "No actually I didn't."

"He talks about you nonstop." She giggled a bit. "Maybe we can have a double date. Of course I'd have to ask Harry. But I think that would be nice." I smiled and nodded, "That would be lovely." I said walking out of the room.
———

The night went by quick. Before I knew it, it was already time for bed. I walked up to Ginnys room and laid on the bed. Then she walked in, "Harry said he doesn't mind." I sat up and looked to her, "When are we going?"

"Tomorrow night, so you better ask Fred as soon as you can." I smiled and nodded.

Tomorrow night? I have no time to plan out anything. "Ginny." I said sitting up. I looked over to her, but she was asleep. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked downstairs to get a drink of water.

Once I reached the kitchen I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry-" Then Fred turned around. "What are you doing up?" Fred asked.

"Can't sleep. Oh and I need to ask you something." I said while grabbing a glass to get water. "Go ahead ask me."

"Well Ginny and Harry are going on a date, and Ginny suggested that me and you should join them. So what do you think?" I asked before taking a sip. Fred smiled at me, "That would be nice."

I smiled back at him slightly blushing. "Now I better get to bed." Fred said. I nodded in agreement. Then I went back to bed.
———

The day went by quick. We didn't really have anything to do, so we just played quidditch.

"Are you ready?" Ginny asked from outside the door. "One more minute." I said trying to zip my dress up. The dress was pretty. It was light blue and went to my knees.

(Lilith's dress)

(Lilith's dress)

Once I finally zipped my dress I looked into the mirror, I noticed my baby bump, but it looked like I was bloated and not pregnant. I sighed and put my hand on it.

It was hard to believe that I was going to have a baby, especially since I was still so young.

"Come on Lily!" Ginny yelled knocking on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door. I was nervous about this, but why? Fred is just my friend, right?