N I N E T E E N

Today was the day of the wedding, Ginny, Pansy and I were getting ready in Ginnys room. I put on my dress and Pansy did my makeup.

"Fred is going to think you're so beautiful." Ginny said. I just smiled.

Then Ginny and Pansy put on their dresses. They looked so pretty.

"You guys look amazing!" I said smiling at them.

"You look like a princess." Pansy said looking at me. "Okay I'm going to get your flowers and make sure everyone's ready." Ginny said.

I sat down on the bed and sighed, "I'm so nervous."

Pansy looked at me, "I know, but it's going to be fine."

I smiled and nodded. Then Ginny came up with my
flowers. It was a mix of tulips and roses.

"Their ready." Ginny said, and we all started walking downstairs.

I took a deep breath and started walking down the stairs. We reached downstairs and everyone was there. (Except for Fred)

"Wow." George said smiling, "You're absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you George."

"Okay are we ready?" Molly asked. I nodded and everyone started walking out.

Pansy and George walked together, while Ginny and Harry walked together. I smiled at Harry, he looked so handsome.

Then it was my turn. Remus walked me down the isle. I was so nervous at first until I seen Fred. I smiled at him as we started walking down the isle. I could see tears in Fred's eyes, I felt like I was going to cry too.

Once we reached Fred Remus gave me a kiss and I stood there. Then the preacher started talking.

"We are here today to join Fred Weasleys and Lilith's Potter."

He said some words, then we put the rings on each other's fingers.

"You may kiss the bride."

Then Fred took me in for a big kiss. Everyone started cheering as we walked back into the house.

"Look at you." Fred said spinning me. "Well look at you!" I said kissing him.

"Okay you guys need to come out and cut the cake." Molly said. I took Fred's hand and walked outside.

I took Aurora from Sirius and took her over to cut the cake with us. I took a slice and then Fred took a slice.
(I'm sorry this is so awkward.)

Me and Fred had our first dance. It was just me and Fred in the middle of the dance floor.

"This is so weird." I whispered to Fred. "Just think of it like it's just me and you."

After the song finished I went to get Aurora and fed her some cake.

"Look how cute she is." Fred said smiling at her. "Your mol picked it out for her."
———

The night went on for what felt like forever, I was so tired but everyone was still dancing. I was sitting in a chair holding a sleeping Aurora.

"Hey do you want to go up?" Fred asked. I nodded and we both walked up to Fred's room. I put Aurora to sleep in the little bassinet, then I changed out of my dress.

I laid down next to Fred. "I can't believe I'm married to you." I said laughing. "Me either."

"So me and George were talking, and we're not going back to school. We're going to open up our joke shop, and we want you to join us." Fred said wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll gladly join you, I was debating on even going back to school. It's hard with a baby." I said smiling at Fred.
———

The summer went on, and Fred and George have a shop now, and we have an apartment just above the shop. Draco still came to visit Aurora, and Aurora could finally crawl. She was getting into everything.

"I can't believe our dream is coming true." Fred said with his arm around me.

"Me too Freddie, me too."

"Fred, I need your help!" George yelled. Fred kissed me and then walked away to George. I held Aurora in my arms while I watched everyone enter the shop.

It was busy constantly, it was a dream come true for Fred and George.